View Poll Results: How would you rate Trion on their job with the Evolution?

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Satisfied!

60 31.75%
  • Not bad Trion.. not bad

52 27.51%
  • RAGE!! RAWR!! GAAAHH ANNGRYYY!!

54 28.57%
  • Dont Care!!

23 12.17%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Good Job Trion!

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #21
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    nah man, I can get excited that it went as well as it did. Definitely not too early.

I can also be that happy while understanding we still have issues to fix. We've been working for a long time on this and have been very dedicated to the process. With the issues that cropped up, we're working on them all. Some have been solved, some still have a ways to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    nah man, I can get excited that it went as well as it did. Definitely not too early.

I can also be that happy while understanding we still have issues to fix. We've been working for a long time on this and have been very dedicated to the process. With the issues that cropped up, we're working on them all. Some have been solved, some still have a ways to go.
    Hapiness is a nice thing yes
    Any info about the crest issues?
    “If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

OMG tnx Trion,this was my 3.moving and this went better then ever,so smooth,no wait-lines and all 3 houses set at almost same space
    but i discovered 1 huge problem,my beloved guild cant be set,because only 3 of 60 members came back,the other left 7-9months ago
    i love my Guildname Sturmherzen and i worked hard to reach level 4,so what can we do now?
    Sirpeter,Paladin + Cael,Archer ;EU - Anthalon (exAier) - Haranya;Proud Leader of Sturmherzen
    Lianel,Wiz Proud Members of Falling Sky,Nuia;Albar[deleted],Dwarven+Warsong Pala
    Aier -> Anthalon -> Retribution

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #24
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sirpeter1946 View Post
    OMG tnx Trion,this was my 3.moving and this went better then ever,so smooth,no wait-lines and all 3 houses set at almost same space
    but i discovered 1 huge problem,my beloved guild cant be set,because only 3 of 60 members came back,the other left 7-9months ago
    i love my Guildname Sturmherzen and i worked hard to reach level 4,so what can we do now?
    It comes down to getting a few more folks together so you can make your guild, I'm afraid. Not much more we can do.
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Morpheus <Haranya Preservation Society>

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Issues with land rush?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

I was coming here to start just a thread....kinda a rough start w euro but man.....way to freakin go guys! Best transition/update/restart/landgrab yet....just great job.
    kk back to being an ♥♥♥ now

Quote Originally Posted by Anselmo View Post
    Issues with land rush?
    Yeah, got all my stuff it seems in the mail, but 2 accounts couldn't lay land down, it would not update and kept telling me it was not time, even after logging out and back in.... My post kind of disappeared in this thread from earlier, just like land laying rights. Maybe it is a new feature.

Jeeze, this was seriously the best bad experience ive ever had. like the merge was awful cause i was happy and had to move, but trion did so great with it that i was completely pleased with how things ended up. everything was smooth, i had to move but i did get all my lands placed, and i didnt freak out thru the whole thing cause there was great communication and extra hard and diligent work. okay, i got no sleep last night because of landgrab stress, so this post sounds awful, but really: TY TRION <3

Land Grab wen very well to, i dont think any of my friends had any issues and was right on time well done trion
    A TRUE WARCHIEF WOULD NEVER CONSUME WEAK PANCAKES. ONLY THE MIGHT OF WAFFLES IS FIT TO COMMAND THE HORDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    It comes down to getting a few more folks together so you can make your guild, I'm afraid. Not much more we can do.
    nothing on the crests then yet? a whole server left in silence?
    “If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast