+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: An update on our Evolution progress: Missing Items & Housing Construction Time

I know that this seems like it may just be a minor thing only affecting a few players, but how many people on the day they opened the new servers were as meticulous as I was going through things, doing math, making sure that I received everything I was suppose to have. I would imagine that most people just clicked on their mail and hit receive all and was done with it. Just because they were so anxious about putting land down, new server ect and didn't notice something that I happened to notice.

Everyone should be compensated for the missing tax certs that was promised and NOT have to put in a ticket for each and every account. Just because they don't know they were cheated does not mean they weren't cheated and Trion shouldn't take responsibility and take care of it.

*** Update** Got a reply back on my ticket apologizing for the missing 60 tax certs and told me to submit information on the rest of my accounts... So between my husband and I that is 5 accounts I have to catalog and submit.***

wrong post, sry

submitted a ticket and the response are great! my alt is gonna get 310tax refunded (miner, harvester, 3 premium pavilions, 2 premium garden, treehouse, and tidal bungalow.)

but mine was miscalculated and I forgot to include my plaza. updated the ticket, and hopefully they stay great!
    mine is gonna get 390tax refunded, but it should be 460tax. (mansion, 2 desserted cottage, solarium, 3 premium pavilions, 2 premium gardens, apothecary's manor, and advanced fellowship plaza.)
    ❤ Firish ❤ Airish ❤ Fye ❤
    Thunderwing - East

"Tell me, Princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?"

10/21/2017
    Edit: The reply has been very great so far. I love it.

This one is from my Main's ticket.
    REQUEST #994490
    MISSING SECURITY DEPOSIT TAX - THUNDERWING
    Yesterday at 02:30
    I don't get the security deposit Tax for my Houses and Farms post merge:
    - Spring Swept Roof Mansion x1
    - Desserted Cottage x2
    - Solar Pavillion x1
    - Lunar Pavillion x1
    - Stellar Pavillion x1
    - Apothecary's Manor x1
    - Rose Quartz Solarium x1
    - Lunar Scarecrow Garden x1
    - Solar Scarecrow Garden x1

Celestrata said we need to submit a ticket. so here it is.

Please return my deposit tax!!

GM Flytrap Yesterday at 03:37
    Hello!

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge.

I have reviewed this issue thoroughly and want to apologize for the inconvenience it has caused. I have updated your account and on your next login you should see the below has been added to your account:

390x Tax Certificates

If you have any additional questions or concerns then please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge. Your reference number for this question is 994490.

Sincerely,

GM Flytrap

Trion Worlds Inc

Yesterday at 05:07
    hi can I update again that I also have an Advanced Fellowship Plaza built ? so it means another 50 tax. thank you very much
    forgot to include it.

Virus-free. www.avast.com (https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_...ontent=webmail)

Yesterday at 05:24
    and apothecary's manor deposit tax should be 50 instead of 30. did you miscalculate? so I should be getting 460 tax in total .

Calculation is as follows:
    Spring Swept Roof Mansion = 100
    Desserted Cottage x2 = 100
    Solar + Lunar + Stellar Pavillion = 90
    Solar + Lunar Garden = 20
    Rose Quartz Solarium = 50
    Apothecary's Manor = 50
    Advanced Fellowship Plaza = 50

tyvm!

GM Sonar Yesterday at 21:31
    Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience, and would like to confirm that we have granted the following, which you should see in your character's mail box within 12 hours.

-70 Tax Certificates

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Your reference number for this ticket is 994490.

Sincerely,

GM Sonar

Trion Worlds Inc

and this one is from my alt.
    REQUEST #994493
    MISSING DEPOSIT TAX - THUNDERWING
    Yesterday at 02:33
    I don't get the security deposit Tax for my Houses and Farms post merge:
    - Miner's Farmhouse x1
    - Harvester's Farmhouse x1
    - Solar Pavillion x1
    - Lunar Pavillion x1
    - Stellar Pavillion x1
    - Cherry Treehouse x1
    - Lunar Scarecrow Garden x1
    - Solar Scarecrow Garden x1
    - Tidal Bungalow x1

Celestrata said we need to submit a ticket. so here it is.

Please return my deposit tax!!

GM Chocomilk Yesterday at 03:38
    Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We have successfully restored the following items to your character, and you should see them in your mailbox within 12 hours:

310 Tax Certificates

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused and ask that you contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns!

Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge. Your reference number for this question is #994493.

Sincerely,

GM Chocomilk

Trion Worlds Inc

Yesterday at 18:41
    ok thanks! I received the tax safely <3 but for my main I have one advanced plaza left out (and a miscalculation on apothecary's manor, counted as 30 but I paid 50 for the security deposit tax). updated the ticket but no reply yet. please help! thank you.

GM Gizzardwizzard Yesterday at 22:47
    Hello!

You're very welcome! We are always happy to help, and we will take care of your other ticket as soon possible. You may receive a survey within a week regarding this issue, and we will appreciate it if you would complete this survey regarding our support. If you have any future questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Thanks for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge. Your reference number for this question is 994493.

Sincerely,

GM Gizzardwizzard

Trion Worlds Inc
    ❤ Firish ❤ Airish ❤ Fye ❤
    Thunderwing - East

"Tell me, Princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?"

I have put in NUMEROUS tickets about getting my tax deposits back from you guys missing from merge and the community center contributions. Newest response was
    Hello,

I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that this situation has caused. Unfortunately, in cases like this we have to go by our records. We show that you have already received the compensation for your taxes September 7th. The Contributions to the Community Centers was gold equal to the contribution amount the character has provided. This was automatically added to your account.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Your reference number for this ticket is 1011830.

Sincerely,

GM Nethas

Trion Worlds Inc
    Total BS!!!!! I got 5 weeks of taxes and thats it! NO WAY the little amount of taxes given to me were the promised 5 weeks PLUS deposits. Also my 1100 contribution points into the community center was never given to me. I am so tired of this. We are now going into December and still you have not fixed this?? Funny how some people are getting missing stuff and others are basically being told to ♥♥♥♥ off and suck it up....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9