+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: An update on our Evolution progress: Missing Items & Housing Construction Time

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Ah, we have noticed that, and we wanted to be sure if that is part of the other missing items (it probably isn't) or if it stands on its own.

Honestly, it is a pretty simple fix, and I called it out to BigDataDude/our Business Intelligence team this morning when I noticed it on my houses. (Also got no security deposit.) If we confirm it's just the deposit on its own, it will be fixed pretty easily after we get the items back for Europe.
    ty for the confirmation that this has been noticed u guys are all doing an A+ job, tysm!

Not far from where the Leaders of the USA Sit
    Ok not easy to look at every mail when you have 9 pages or more. But looking for Owl Mailboxes from each of my homes. Also family members we cant find them. Did the Credit items get blown up from the Demo?

Hi all !
    I really hope that constructions don't start before everyone get missing items and house...

texas guns

Texas loves its guns and love killing each other with them by the hundreds too

Why does this seem as if it was planned before???... Dont get me wrong, you guys did a great job on geting the items that were on the character and warehouse, but just "unintentionaly" were left the designs and everything that was in the houses before Evo. Almost everyone i know of in Retribution didnt get the full kits. Is Trion playing "the innocent little devil" this time to evade that ppl dont hack the land rush procces??? :thinking:

So both NA and Eu constraction time can be at the same moment 19 utc correct?

NA remains as it was 19 utc
    EU can be from 19 to 21 utc

A for response, A for merge, but still missing tax deposits and bunch of stuff, we hope all goes allright and we will see our missing goodies.
    Name: Riiu
    Guild: <Bratrstvo>
    Fraction: Haranya
    Server: Retribution

I am potato, and I am proud of it.

In addition to all this, the game won't start since this morning. It runs the videos, and after cryengine video, it's gone, no error message or anything.

Servers are down atm

All my stuff arrived in mail yesterday, obviously I have removed my house kits from mail but my decor items and chest contents are still sat in the mail. I hope this wont effect any of that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast