+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: An update on our Evolution progress: Missing Items & Housing Construction Time

Times of Housing placement.

Hi!

If I read this correctly Celestrata, in the worst case EU land placement will be delayed to the same time slot as NA at 19.00 UTC? That is really a nightmare to some of us (who had properties placed on certain servers). My characters are on Tempest and Convistion (both merged) and I will possibly have to rush both at the same time? Please, please if possible at all don't do that! That would be really hard on some of us. An hour between should be possible, pretty please with puppy eyes xD

Greetings, Erinna

I think its better they are the same time. Stops cross region alts taking the prime spots. Makes it even more fair. At last merge I went through, a ton of prime spots on my EU server got taken by NA alts due to there been a time difference.

@ Rikalus

It was stated before the intention was NOT to launch the servers at the same time, and not just for this reason, also to distribute the server loads more over time then at one giant peak. Since 3.5 Id say 'prime locations' are very much less important, and I don't really care tbh where my land is. As long as I dont have to place the properties of 14 characters at the same time please.

only got like 3 pages of mails.. out of 9 properties .. missing a fully upgraded thachet house and the stuff inside it. should i keep waiting to see if it pop up? does it means i wont have a house to place when the timer goes off?

It means you need to read certain Dev posts Like the one this thread started with

++++++ 1 Erinna lol

Quote Originally Posted by Erinna View Post
    @ Rikalus

It was stated before the intention was NOT to launch the servers at the same time, and not just for this reason, also to distribute the server loads more over time then at one giant peak. Since 3.5 Id say 'prime locations' are very much less important, and I don't really care tbh where my land is. As long as I dont have to place the properties of 14 characters at the same time please.

With the land placement been the same time across both regions it will likely result in less queues to log into servers. When EU came up yesterday, there were queues to log into almost all the EU servers. On Tempest there were many US players logged in to get their mail and what not while the NA servers were offline. Once the US servers opened, the population on Tempest dropped from queue status to high.

Staggering the land placement between EU/NA imo won't reduce the overall load on the servers as those waiting for their main servers land placement to go live will just log their cross region alts to place the land they have on those. Resulting in queues.

If you really don't care where your land is and you don't want to have to place the land of 14 characters at once, whats to stop you staggering your own land placements?

@calestrata some ppl cant play every day / time each day to earn leadership for the heroreward. I am missing now 3 full days of leadership and wont be able to catch up with 24/7 players. So i will miss this month reward or is there any plan ? Thx for your nice work the last days btw.
    ( server shatigon)

You almost made it perfect.. almost

any compensation?

The original July 27 announcement stated "...players will receive a compensation of a Bound Crest Brainstorm for each item that has a UCC and each Crest Ink you possess." Later announcements only mentioned compensation for crest inks with no mention of "items with UCCs". If the intention was to do as the original announcement stated, then I am missing quite a few crest brainstorms.

If this is intentional, it is disappointing. Please consider at least running a sale on crest brainstorms in the next marketplace update, so we can get our crest items restored quickly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast