+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: OK time to turn off the AFK timer

OK time to turn off the AFK timer

It's annoying and not needed.

its fun and exciting, pls never turn it off

Personally - I find ftp accounts logging in and clogging resources while they afk all day and night for free labor...

to be annoying.

Maybe double the clock for patron or triple... but glad to clear the server of the scavengers.

I agree, I experience lag only for 2 hours after servers up, also queue, but they raised the population limit and since the server never does any queue and lag stop. I dont have lag and afk kick is not needed anymore. I did abyssal with 3 patrons as multibox and didnt have any lag!! i add one toon to drive, one toon for radar and 1 toon extra for more (crystals) abys packs

As for "scavengers" I dont mind as I do it too with some non patron accounts too, mostly to gather my seeds and stuff and keep the labor to my patrons for other heavy duty stuff, but I keep my f2ps inside my homes sleeping if I decide to do some laboring.

You cannot force f2ps to play 24 hours per day in order to get labor and gameplay eats labor, if labor ends the game is pretty much done. They dont have offline features, they have to stay online and 45 minutes is 45 labor!!

I'd rather they wait until after the land rush. So we don't have people afk'ing by the housing areas. Makes people earn their housing plots by forcing them to actually remain at least semi active with their toons. After that, I don't care either way tbh.

theres its really no need then you get kick and get the duplicated log in its a pain

I think having an afk kick timer for non patrons is a great idea. The idea of just having lots of Alts collecting free labor and dumping dirt cheap materials actually hurts the game as far as server resources and game economy.

As patrons get labor either way and pay to be here, then no reason to ever afk them.

Why would you ever want the "best way to get ahead" to be make a bunch of Alts vs play hard.

Population is high and things are still running ok. Please don't let players bog it down and lessen the value of our labor that we paid for by flooding us with motionless pixels.

Shorten the afk timer to 30 seconds so only the above poster is left. Non patrons pay for the game too.

How does an afk alt non patron pay for the game?

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #10
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    The AFK Kick timer will be turned off on Monday September 18th.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast