Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge European Server Maintenance: 6:45 / 8:45 AM UTC on 9/10/17

Quote Originally Posted by Sockar View Post
    @Trion

Seriously guys you need to do something about your communication, i mean people can't wait during the all day behind the screen lika a zombie, some of us have maybe to organize their time cause of work or family stuff !
    I know this is the middle of the night for you, but i'm sorry if you are not able to adapt your work to EU you shouldn't host this game !
    All what we are asking is better communication, tell us, even if you need 1 or 2 more hours to complete your work just tell us please this not hard !
    Unlocking Shatigon and Eanna! Welcome back to Erenor, thank you for your patience while we applied fixes.

you are wrong. people have 1 year subscriptions. so you will get your 7 days after one year. cool?

an alle die hier deutsch reden: hört auf rumzuheulen nur weil ihr arbeiten müsst. ist doch echt euer pech samstags um die zeit.. selber schuld... hätte man sich auch frei nehmen können.
    jetzt sagt nicht: was für ein spiel? freinehmen? ihr heult doch auch rum als würde es um leben und tod gehen. also schwänzt einfach.. wtf...

chill da life (sry for the german)

you guys allways giving me a good time reading all those peoples problems.. like you would have no bigger ones .. just great 1st world problems...

Quote Originally Posted by gck View Post
    you are wrong. people have 1 year subscriptions. so you will get your 7 days after one year. cool?
    Sounds about right and thats cool with me

It's up.
    ayyy lmao

what about the players who are missing there patron status on EU?

Quote Originally Posted by Deflow View Post
    Love it how you people post on 4 different threads and also on twitter, with no clear picture in any of them, if you don't actually look at all of them.

How about we stick to 1 thread somewhere? Stop making us search like morons for updates.
    Not trying to be a negative Nellie, lol...but I totally agree that there should be one official place to look for current updates, most especially in a situation like this merge. Thanks for all that has been done...granted there are a few problems, but I guarantee after being involved in the previous merge, this one is 1000 times better than the last one. Thanks for all the hard work and preparation!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanza View Post
    No need to be rude.

She as in Celestrata made it quite clear in the live stream and through the server status announcement. Ofc they see the bigger picture, they are running it.

What have you lost, a chance to catch up on housework, catch up on a movie, spend some extra time with family or friends.
    Trion hasn't robbed us, how is that possible. Go back and read the agreement, nothing actually belongs to us. All pixels belong to Trion.

Please remember at the end of the day we are talking about pixels.
    There are certainly no guarantees, but from my experience of playing this game since early Alpha, Trion usually comes through with some fairly decent compensations, and usually with a hell of a lot of dissatisfaction. I would guess that they realize what they are causing for each and every circumstance, and I would guess that they will probably do something to make good for it.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11