+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 34 Dwarf Paladin(leveling class) fairly new :)

34 Dwarf Paladin(leveling class) fairly new :)

Hi everyone! I'm looking to join a friendly guild on the new evolution server Conviction. I have a 55 also on conviction, but I didnt learn much about the game when I played before I kinda just powered through to level 55 doing quests and grinding/spending labor.

So I figured I would put my level 55 character on the back burner and start fresh, which I have done.

Enter Brammond Brightgrip, Dwarf Paladin. As I main healing specs in pretty much every MMO I've ever played my aim is to be an end-game healer/support. I haven't chosen an end-game class yet so I'm just sticking with paladin for leveling purposes.

I'm not hardcore about any one aspect of the game, especially since I haven't really even experienced much of it, but I do want to get a little taste of everything. Crafting, PvE, PvP, gathering, upgrading, sailing and anything else I can find

Thanks for considering me.

Hello Khitarra! Pain Train is recruiting active players for our guild! We're a small experienced bunch at the moment looking for more friendly faces to add to the mix. We are on the West faction and would love to chat with you about joining. You can PM me and we can chat in discord if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlord Pain View Post
    Hello Khitarra! Pain Train is recruiting active players for our guild! We're a small experienced bunch at the moment looking for more friendly faces to add to the mix. We are on the West faction and would love to chat with you about joining. You can PM me and we can chat in discord if you'd like.

Hey I'm in-game right now fishing! My IGN is Brammond. I don't have discord or a mic, though. Is that gonna be a problem?

I joined a guild and am no longer looking! Thanks

+ Reply to Thread