+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: East Side Public Apothecary

LOL, our Public Apothecary Houses are very close to each other.

It's a little bit SE of yours just before the bridge, it has Jahlon's Public Apothecary sign on it that they were kind enough to share for public use. Right now I have +20k Alchemy and 20k Handicraft on it, but I do plan to put more on it, like Cooking(it's a Villa). It also has a multipurpose workbench and an advanced fellowship plaza next to it.
    Nexeon ~ Conviction (East)

For those in the North middle of Rokhala and don't feel like taking an elevator or using a stone...

X = Advanced Fellowship
    Mark = Public Apothecary with Multipurpose workbench, 20k Alchemy boost, 5k Cooking boost (working on the other)

For the record, there are 2 other advanced fellowships within rendering distance of mine, and a regular fellowship (w.-) Mine is the one near the 3 different mansions all in a row <3
    Savannalynn
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

I guess we all had the same idea. I have an Apothecary House in Rokhala as well, must be right by several others. There's 20k apothecary and cooking, plus a Multipurpose Workbench.

https://imgur.com/a/hdL5O

At first I'd intended to put my fellowship and house back where they used to be in Rookborne, but I found out that at least one and possibly two other people were going to put theirs very close to that location, so I decided to choose another place. First choice was right outside Veroe in Hasla but that was too heavily contested and I didn't get it. So it was on to Plan B, Perinoor; got that one.

A guildmate and I had spent hours previewing house placement and formulating plans. If Perinoor hadn't worked we had two more backup plans.

I really miss my neighbors in Rook though!
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Conviction East

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    At first I'd intended to put my fellowship and house back where they used to be in Rookborne, but I found out that at least one and possibly two other people were going to put theirs very close to that location, so I decided to choose another place. First choice was right outside Veroe in Hasla but that was too heavily contested and I didn't get it. So it was on to Plan B, Perinoor; got that one.

A guildmate and I had spent hours previewing house placement and formulating plans. If Perinoor hadn't worked we had two more backup plans.

I really miss my neighbors in Rook though!
    Smart to have those backup plans. I honestly didn't have one XD I figured since I wasn't near any main roads or even npcs there shouldn't have been much competition for the spot I got (I was right). There was only one other person at the opening of land rush in the housing square I was placing in, and we discussed land placement making us both very happy

Rokhala is a pretty big zone though, so it doesn't hurt to have a bunch all over. Give people some options
    Savannalynn
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

Quote Originally Posted by Hopelessdrop View Post
    LOL, our Public Apothecary Houses are very close to each other.

It's a little bit SE of yours just before the bridge, it has Jahlon's Public Apothecary sign on it that they were kind enough to share for public use. Right now I have +20k Alchemy and 20k Handicraft on it, but I do plan to put more on it, like Cooking(it's a Villa). It also has a multipurpose workbench and an advanced fellowship plaza next to it.
    Haha, yeah I noticed that! xD Love that fellowship, saves me a run to the merchants.

So update, in case no one saw I edited the first post, I have 20k cooking and alchemy, and 15k carpentry, but will probably swap that for something else.
    <NA>
    Woad (Conviction, East)

<EU>
    Froot (Retribution, East)

I finally got the information for some additional ones:

Public Armorer's House, Rokhala Mountains
    With all regal workbenches

Public Armorer's House, Mahadevi
    With all regal workbenches

Public Apothecary's House, Villanelle
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Conviction East

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2