+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: East Side Public Apothecary

LOL, our Public Apothecary Houses are very close to each other.

It's a little bit SE of yours just before the bridge, it has Jahlon's Public Apothecary sign on it that they were kind enough to share for public use. Right now I have +20k Alchemy and 20k Handicraft on it, but I do plan to put more on it, like Cooking(it's a Villa). It also has a multipurpose workbench and an advanced fellowship plaza next to it.
    Nexeon ~ Conviction (East)

For those in the North middle of Rokhala and don't feel like taking an elevator or using a stone...

X = Advanced Fellowship
    Mark = Public Apothecary with Multipurpose workbench, 20k Alchemy boost, 5k Cooking boost (working on the other)

For the record, there are 2 other advanced fellowships within rendering distance of mine, and a regular fellowship (w.-) Mine is the one near the 3 different mansions all in a row <3
    Savannalynn
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

I guess we all had the same idea. I have an Apothecary House in Rokhala as well, must be right by several others. There's 20k apothecary and cooking, plus a Multipurpose Workbench.

https://imgur.com/a/hdL5O

At first I'd intended to put my fellowship and house back where they used to be in Rookborne, but I found out that at least one and possibly two other people were going to put theirs very close to that location, so I decided to choose another place. First choice was right outside Veroe in Hasla but that was too heavily contested and I didn't get it. So it was on to Plan B, Perinoor; got that one.

A guildmate and I had spent hours previewing house placement and formulating plans. If Perinoor hadn't worked we had two more backup plans.

I really miss my neighbors in Rook though!
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Conviction East

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    At first I'd intended to put my fellowship and house back where they used to be in Rookborne, but I found out that at least one and possibly two other people were going to put theirs very close to that location, so I decided to choose another place. First choice was right outside Veroe in Hasla but that was too heavily contested and I didn't get it. So it was on to Plan B, Perinoor; got that one.

A guildmate and I had spent hours previewing house placement and formulating plans. If Perinoor hadn't worked we had two more backup plans.

I really miss my neighbors in Rook though!
    Smart to have those backup plans. I honestly didn't have one XD I figured since I wasn't near any main roads or even npcs there shouldn't have been much competition for the spot I got (I was right). There was only one other person at the opening of land rush in the housing square I was placing in, and we discussed land placement making us both very happy

Rokhala is a pretty big zone though, so it doesn't hurt to have a bunch all over. Give people some options
    Savannalynn
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

Quote Originally Posted by Hopelessdrop View Post
    LOL, our Public Apothecary Houses are very close to each other.

It's a little bit SE of yours just before the bridge, it has Jahlon's Public Apothecary sign on it that they were kind enough to share for public use. Right now I have +20k Alchemy and 20k Handicraft on it, but I do plan to put more on it, like Cooking(it's a Villa). It also has a multipurpose workbench and an advanced fellowship plaza next to it.
    Haha, yeah I noticed that! xD Love that fellowship, saves me a run to the merchants.

So update, in case no one saw I edited the first post, I have 20k cooking and alchemy, and 15k carpentry, but will probably swap that for something else.
    <NA>
    Woad (Conviction, East)

<EU>
    Froot (Retribution, East)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2