+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: We can't transfer from EVO server?

We can't transfer from EVO server?

EVO servers are full of lands, we literally can't put any property. I fulfill requirements to transfer to another server and when I choose the option and the character to transfer the system says "server is not avaible for transfer". Are we stuck on a server where we can't play? What kind of joke is this TRION?

There were 2 weeks of time or something where you could transfer for 1 credit, away from the EVO servers..
    Like everyone knew land was gonna be an issue. They gave you the option, you didnt took it. Dont blame trion, blame yourself

Once castles are claimed, much more land will open
    Delfitus ~ Salphira

Quote Originally Posted by Seda View Post
    EVO servers are full of lands, we literally can't put any property. I fulfill requirements to transfer to another server and when I choose the option and the character to transfer the system says "server is not avaible for transfer". Are we stuck on a server where we can't play? What kind of joke is this TRION?
    I could not take land, I am a landless farmer ... the Trion are geniuses.

Have you tried Windscour or Perinoor? I heard on Conviction there was plenty of land there still, but haven't gone to look myself. Too busy decorating.

Regardless, transfers are turned off for a month, month and a half. They said this last week.
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

Give it a few days. People will adjust lands. And some will move to Auroria when it opens up. Just keep looking around beacause im sure lots of people didn't get land exactly where they wanted so there will be a lot of moving around and shuffling for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Singty View Post
    There were 2 weeks of time or something where you could transfer for 1 credit, away from the EVO servers..
    Like everyone knew land was gonna be an issue. They gave you the option, you didnt took it. Dont blame trion, blame yourself

Once castles are claimed, much more land will open
    I was not in disgust at Morpheus, I made some friends and I would like to stay in the new server. Why transfer? Surely people have put more properties than expected, but if my wife and I can't play because we can't put properties doesn't make sense to stay, it also did not make sense to transfer when we have friends on the server.
    Please have a bit of sensitivity before saying it's our fault, it's TRION's fault, they don't even keep their promises, say one thing and do another.
    Some people can put +20 propertys, yes I see with my own eyes all of them. Other playes can't put none.

Maybe the solution would have been to spend some money on reinforcing login servers and players could have put their properties without land block, but Trion did not want to spend more money and players are the injured. Many people have used land hacks, Trion will do nothing about it.
    Another solution could be that each account could only place 3 properties every 24 hours. I am programmer, I do not know that such is the Archeage code, but I assure you that this solution is very possible to implement.
    Sorry for english and have nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by cachalote View Post
    I could not take land, I am a landless farmer ... the Trion are geniuses.
    I'm sorry Cachalote, I know you have many properties for some reason you could not put any. You are a friendly Nuia and you open some of your properties so that everyone can use them.
    I hope that soon you can put some, it would be a shame that Cachalote is not on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahLynn View Post
    Have you tried Windscour or Perinoor? I heard on Conviction there was plenty of land there still, but haven't gone to look myself. Too busy decorating.

Regardless, transfers are turned off for a month, month and a half. They said this last week.
    My wife and I are Niua players, she is new to playing, just 2 weeks, I just over 2 months, but we have achieved some good properties. Think about your solution and create a new Haranya character to cultivate on properties. but it is not attractive, and less for my wife, I have to think about her.
    Haranya has much more land to put properties, although its trade runs take more time.

It was sad for me to see her disappointment of being able to put one of her properties, She was very excited and helped me these last weeks until she decided to start playing. Trion does not seem to want new players.
    Merge 3 servers in one seems excessive, maybe 2 in one better.
    Sorry for english. I appreciate you taking the time to advise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Recluse01 View Post
    Give it a few days. People will adjust lands. And some will move to Auroria when it opens up. Just keep looking around beacause im sure lots of people didn't get land exactly where they wanted so there will be a lot of moving around and shuffling for a while
    I hope you're right, it's the only hope. Or lose more than a month of patron and transfer us in the hope that there is still free lands on another server.

The reason you cannot find lands is Trion; because they allowed mega multi accounts per player so these players alt accounts are getting everywhere. At Shagiton and Eanna, there are many plenty of lands, just come and transfer here once Trion opens server transfers again.

My wife and I are Niua players, she is new to playing, just 2 weeks, I just over 2 months, but we have achieved some good properties. Think about your solution and create a new Haranya character to cultivate on properties. but it is not attractive, and less for my wife, I have to think about her.
    Haranya has much more land to put properties, although its trade runs take more time.

It was sad for me to see her disappointment of being able to put one of her properties, She was very excited and helped me these last weeks until she decided to start playing. Trion does not seem to want new players.
    Merge 3 servers in one seems excessive, maybe 2 in one better.
    Sorry for english. I appreciate you taking the time to advise me.
    Ah okay. I actually started the game as an Elf, so I'm familiar with lands there as well. My very first home was in Halcyona. Not ideal because it was a war zone, but it was the first place we could find with space to hold our house. If you've checked out the war areas as well and there was no room I'll have to apologize. The best advice would be to just keep looking. Sometimes it may not look like a small house can fit, but it can.

I hope you're able to find something soon
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

We have been scouting each of the maps of Nuia, Thunderwing being full before 30 minutes (surely in a few minutes, people can't put properties in Ahnimar before 2 minutes) which is roughly what we took scouting, even areas that previously no wanted are full now.
    Poor merge management by Trion.
    As a compeer said in this thread, we can only hope that Auroria open and some people move their properties, or Trion open transfers again.
    We will try to have patience and see how it develops
    Thanks for your interest.

We have been scouting each of the maps of Nuia, Thunderwing being full before 30 minutes (surely in a few minutes, people can't put properties in Ahnimar before 2 minutes) which is roughly what we took scouting, even areas that previously no wanted are full now.
    Poor merge management by Trion.
    As a compeer said in this thread, we can only hope that Auroria open and some people move their properties, or Trion open transfers again.
    We will try to have patience and see how it develops
    Thanks for your interest.
    It was actually best merge ever (well 2nd) but none the less best, if you prepared well prior to the time, if you have position your character where you wanted land and if you knew what is your alternative location, you would have gotten the land, on conviction there was room even an hour after the land rush in main areas, there is still room in some places where people dont want to go.

As someone suggested, land will be realigned, be patient now and prepare for what you want and you may get it. But dont blame trion for this one, as if you do, you obviouslly have no idea how bad was first evolution, and this time aroudn they addressed most of the problems and everyone had a same chance.
    A TRUE WARCHIEF WOULD NEVER CONSUME WEAK PANCAKES. ONLY THE MIGHT OF WAFFLES IS FIT TO COMMAND THE HORDE!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast