+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Very expensive evolution

Angry Very expensive evolution

If we add people who got lost before it evolved ... and if we add people who got lost during the evolution. How many people are there really?
    An example, my brother played for over 2 years, was always an AA consumer and owned 7 houses.
    Now with the evolution does not have any, in less than 2min the 99% of the plot were already taken.
    My brother did a quit rage, due to frustration, it is obvious that this is not balanced and does not respect veteran players.
    I could only put 1, in what I delay in making the click was already everything else taken. Many alters and few people.
    Now ... what did they solve? the majority were alters, and now many people resell the land.
    They did not solve anything, more, they finished killing the few people who followed them.
    Put 300 people on a server where there is room for 100. You will only get 100 people.
    Just let the time pass to see that your system continues to fail.
    Their lands are LIMITED so their player base is LIMITED.
    They put to play people of almost 9k of gs in the same server that there are people who has hardly 5k gs, does not arrive at 2 years morpheus and its base of players is very inferior to average.
    Tell me, what will the new players do if they can not pvpear in the sea and if they do not have lands to farm it ??????????
    Yes, I thought so too.
    THANK YOU TRION for digging your own grave.
    In 6 months only the same 100 will remain without life as always, where the AA will be summarized to a game of addicts. The casual player can not survive this.

Have you ever thought about another scenario for the merge such as: Each of those 3 servers has 40 people, they were merged into a server that has room for 100 people, therefore 20 people might quit. If they didn't merge, 20 people from each server (60 in total) would have quit because of boredom instead?

I highly doubt ALL the land is taken. Especially now in Rokhala or Ahnimar. Sure it was unfortunate for people to lose their lands, but isn't that the right time going down with your properties and maybe even find a nice new neighbourhood to live in? Or maybe wait for few weeks so people figure out what to do with their lands and maybe get your spots back? I mean, we all started from scratch once, some twice or now even for the third time. It's not really the end of the world, considering how many other good things server merges bring/brought. Blaming the company for something that the majority of players was asking isn't really taking you anywhere. Relax and maybe have a break from the game and come back when you feel like it's playable again.

Oh the times around launch when you lived homeless for several months and everything was fine..

Land is not limited, people are just really picky to where they wanted their land. I was lucky to have been able to place down 4x plots with no problem
    Wolfshe
    Retired Primeval
    R.I.P Kyprosa 2014 - 2017
    R.I.P Tempest 2017 - 2018
    Halnaak 2019 - ?

May the good times always live on

The "land" is limited resource. Do we have problems to get intended game mechanism?

The solution is in time, because you know very well that most landowners will stop playing after a few months, and after getting tired of paying taxes they will give up their land. You could ofcourse buy property, but yes that is also expensive because of greed. I've placed a house and my gf, too, on two nice spots. Then quickly everything else was taken, also. Most has been taken by one player with his army of alts, and now he placed a couple of 8x8 in front of my candy house just out of spite.. there was room next to my house but he had to be a typical AA salty player. Thus, I'll just build my candy house and tower over his 8x8 and wait until he also gets tired of the game and moves on to greener pastures. And if he does not, well, can't do much about it because I'm not paying gold to some greedy %$#$. It's the game and we have to deal with it even if we sometimes don't like it. If we can't accept the problems that come with the territory then you are better off looking for greener pastures. But do understand that every territory comes with problems, that's life, it's how we deal with it that matters most, to yourself and everybody involved.
    “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

Quote Originally Posted by GrowlingMoose View Post

Oh the times around launch when you lived homeless for several months and everything was fine..
    Oh gosh I remember those days xD could only find spots where an 8x8 could fit haha
    Wolfshe
    Retired Primeval
    Halnaak 2019 - ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshe View Post
    Oh gosh I remember those days xD could only find spots where an 8x8 could fit haha
    Haha yeah, took me 2-3 months to get down an 8x8 in Villanelle. I wanted to live in there so bad. Still living at the same spot where I got my first 8x8, the area has just grown a little :P But yeah, I feel like people don't have patience anymore. They need to have everything immediately or otherwise the world is ending. Not just in this game, but life in general.

Disregard. Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GrowlingMoose View Post
    Haha yeah, took me 2-3 months to get down an 8x8 in Villanelle. I wanted to live in there so bad. Still living at the same spot where I got my first 8x8, the area has just grown a little :P But yeah, I feel like people don't have patience anymore. They need to have everything immediately or otherwise the world is ending. Not just in this game, but life in general.
    I can't even remember how long it was for me, but my first 16x16 I placed in Calmlands when Auroria was released, that is AGES ago Exactly things just need to fall in your lap. It sucks if you don't get the place you really wanted (had a couple of these before the merge) you just suck it up and move on, or wait for the next oppertunity to a rise and maybe you would get lucky Ah the good/bad old days haha
    Wolfshe
    Retired Primeval
    Halnaak 2019 - ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast