+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fresh Start AH & the Future

How soon will fresh start servers have the same marketplace items as legacy marketplace? I take it legacy players won't be the only seller of those items to fresh start players when we share the same auction house.

you will be able to sell to them and them to you. Soon means 2 weeks to 2 months or longer.

If the fresh start AH is merging into Legacy AH, then are Legacy servers getting the Goblin Glider soon as a marketplace thing? Fresh start servers got it long ago, but Legacy servers has been left out since then.
    Gameprooe, the Executioner of Enla West
    Solo Player, Researcher, Theorycrafter
    Playing Cursebrand full-time on Wynn

Twitch - Twitch.tv/gamepro03
    YouTube - Gamepro03
    Twitter @Gamepro03

Archeage Research & Development Discord - Now public!
    This Discord server's purpose is to mass a collection of like-minded individuals who seek to test and explore the secrets of mechanics behind Archeage. Feel free to hop on by and help out with the project!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamepro03 View Post
    If the fresh start AH is merging into Legacy AH, then are Legacy servers getting the Goblin Glider soon as a marketplace thing? Fresh start servers got it long ago, but Legacy servers has been left out since then.
    Fresh start is going to become Legacy and become forgotten about while they begin the prep work for new FS servers. they did just open up 4 more server slots on both NA/EU, it can't be because someone cried dead servers.

Quote Originally Posted by SHINYA View Post
    Right now the top guilds on Vengeance ( Tea Time for Kittens ) and Reckoning ( OwO / Spicy ) all have near or above 6k average gear scores. Only a couple of guilds on legacy servers have guilds with a significantly higher gear score than that. On the fresh start servers the players who are going to have high gear scores have them, the players that don't likely never will.
    Ya... my gear score is 4.6K so gameplay is pretty useless for me. I had fun on the fresh start server and rediscovering Archeage. Our guild members dropped significantly and we're down to about 2 dozens but we can rarely hook up due to time zones. AA never fixed the gear gap problem so I'm pretty much done here too. Just waiting for patron to expire one last time.

Fun game though while it lasts. Wish all you guys well.

Quote Originally Posted by Generic Player View Post
    How soon will fresh start servers have the same marketplace items as legacy marketplace? I take it legacy players won't be the only seller of those items to fresh start players when we share the same auction house.
    Or Trion forgets to open up the same marketplace for all servers and Legacy players get to make bank selling their items to Fresh Start players lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Yeah, someone asked me on the livestream and I let folks know that this is happening in the near future. Exact dates coming soon, once the final work is prepped.
    Now can you tell us the dates?

Quote Originally Posted by BeNice View Post
    Why are people already saying this AH merge will happen in 2 weeks when all it's doing is being discussed by players?
    That's putting the AH merge during this week's maintenance. Finally.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3