+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reset lag leads to spawning bug

Unhappy Reset lag leads to spawning bug

I play on conviction and have noticed a window of five minutes of lag at daily reset. This lag causes most players not to be able to summon mounts for a short time. This is the second day in a row where I have experienced a bug where attempting to summon a mount during this window of lag and it has led to me not being able to summon any mount afterwards. I can summon battle pets and vehicles. Restarting the game does fix this issue, but if it's going to be a daily thing, then it should be fixed.

Edit: others have said they experienced this as well.
    Facets of Erenor

Orchidna EU->Kyprosa EU->Ollo NA->Tahyang NA
    ------|-----------------------------\-----------/---------
    Anthalon EU---------------------Conviction NA

Bugs

It also takes a Minute or two in order to be able ot Click activating guild quests , merit and Family Quests as well it is like a huge lag delay as in processing. I evne liek be stopped in motion then resumes suddenyl. I have Another problem unrelated! it seems 2 of my Chars I can add everyoen to freinds list but tNobody can add them to their friends list and each cna not add the other to friends list and there is No block List at all and have no Idea as t owhy... There is also the widely known now bug of When kicked from being afk and log back in You find yourself pinned to ground cna not do anything but turn aroun in spinning motion can not escape or move nada else. SO are my 2 chars liek there or sort of there. By the way it looks they are dead alive. or vice versa or exist but not exist .etc.

Quote Originally Posted by AuGEM View Post
    There is also the widely known now bug of When kicked from being afk and log back in You find yourself pinned to ground cna not do anything but turn aroun in spinning motion can not escape or move nada else.
    Oh, I was looking for that one -- was wondering has anyone else experienced that as well.

It was so weird.
    I was AFK kicked from one character to the character select screen, but when logging back in I logged into another character instead and was pinned down like you described.
    I could open a chest next to me, use AH, could summon a mount, but not mount it, I was pinned down, running in a place, legs moving when trying to move (could turn to other directions, but still stuck in the same spot).
    As I was not quite sure what had happened, I used Escape button (haven't used it in ages, did not even remember it took so long -- was it always 300 seconds?), ended up next to a Nui statue and was still pinned down, unable to go anywhere. Closing the game and restarting it finally fixed it for me.

And, yes, ever since Evolution, each and every day, there has been a several minute lag during the daily reset -- it is not possible to interact with anything (no trade skills or killing mobs) and activating daily/family etc quests is impossible, you can click all you want, but nothing happens.

Everyone that I'm aware of on Thunderwing East is having that issue at reset, when we are trying to take the CR quest at reset, it takes from 4 to 11 minutes to pass the 3 quest screens. A couple of people are even disconnected from the raid.
    ☼ Amineka ♫
    | Timeless | Thunderwing East |

Quote Originally Posted by Rita View Post
    Oh, I was looking for that one -- was wondering has anyone else experienced that as well.

It was so weird.
    I was AFK kicked from one character to the character select screen, but when logging back in I logged into another character instead and was pinned down like you described.
    I could open a chest next to me, use AH, could summon a mount, but not mount it, I was pinned down, running in a place, legs moving when trying to move (could turn to other directions, but still stuck in the same spot).
    As I was not quite sure what had happened, I used Escape button (haven't used it in ages, did not even remember it took so long -- was it always 300 seconds?), ended up next to a Nui statue and was still pinned down, unable to go anywhere. Closing the game and restarting it finally fixed it for me.

And, yes, ever since Evolution, each and every day, there has been a several minute lag during the daily reset -- it is not possible to interact with anything (no trade skills or killing mobs) and activating daily/family etc quests is impossible, you can click all you want, but nothing happens.
    Exactly this is also happening to my characters.

+ Reply to Thread