+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Try again to explain the biggest fail of housing-evolution

Quote Originally Posted by jahlon View Post
    Again, I don't understand this.

Some 14 hours after the land rush started, there was still enough land around me to place something like 14~18 24x24 properties.

I took a quick spin around a couple of zones while doing some clean up work, and I found land for guildies.

I think the problem is people wanted land in a specific place, and if not that place it was unwanted.
    There is still tons of space in areas that no one goes. No one cares. They want land right beside whatever it is they like and if it's not that then they are taking their ball and going home.

Environment is what you make it unless you are growing climate specific crops. I looked around the usual areas and found nothing, so I went further afield and found space for my manor, tree house, and three farms. Do I like the area - nope. Will I make due til land opens again the areas that I find more desirable - yup. In the mean time, I am going to make a little Oasis in my new little area of a dustbowl.. With enough tree, I can get it to look just how I like it.... sort of. lol.

Plop the properties down and get to producing. Alter your routine and adjust. Monitor taxes and look for demos - the days of easy land are going to be over for a while. Cest la vie.

When Ahnimar opened, I uprooted everything and moved it all there after spending a year accumulating an entire cliff side.

On the positive side, and there is a positive side, reds are contesting more content on both sides and that means that during the events, the die hard PVPers are out killing each other. Farm during the events and transfer during peace.. It is pretty cyclic now.

I took the day off Sunday, but due to illness ended up sleeping through the first 24 hours of the rush and still dropped my properties...

#TeamNoMerge
    Been a month and my ticket have yet been resolve.
    My account was hacked and i lost everything
    141008-002654
    Never Solved but not happy
    10/08/2014

As of 0642 EST, there is still land around. Big enough to drop in 24s.

Peace Zone of Rokhala, so no reason why someone wouldn't want to live there.
    Jahlon The Legendary Clicker
    GM of Paradox
    Paradox Gaming Network
    Paradox Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by jahlon View Post
    As of 0642 EST, there is still land around. Big enough to drop in 24s.

Peace Zone of Rokhala, so no reason why someone wouldn't want to live there.
    It is not pretty enough hehe :P
    Wolfshe
    Primeval 6.3k
    Tempest
    R.I.P Kyprosa 2014 - 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshe View Post
    It is not pretty enough hehe :P
    I'd move to Rokhala... but i cant live there, for the same reason i cant live in aubre cradle or airain... to high up, i get vertigo...

Quote Originally Posted by Empyreus View Post
    I'd move to Rokhala... but i cant live there, for the same reason i cant live in aubre cradle or airain... to high up, i get vertigo...
    You could have been my neighbor
    Savannalynn
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

I was able to log in yesterday with my GF and drop 2 Treehouses, a Candyhouse and 8 pavillions all connected in Sunbite.

You have your compensation and full kitted houses. You could sit tight till transfer opens up and place on a lower pop server.

I didn't place as well as I had planned but I am generally pleased. I ended up selling one of the plots I had placed because it wasn't near my other ones and it proved to be inefficient to operate. I managed to find three plots together hours after the initial rush. I also found 3 good spots in diamond shores on Monday. I think a lot of people miss good spots because I shouldn't have found 3 as good as what I found several days after land rush.

On initial rush I placed 2 plots side by side and another one nearby and one about 5 minutes travel from my initial property. That was the plot I sold (cheap. I wasn't trying to profit on land grab).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2