+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone would tell me more info about Tempest and Retribution EU Servers please, thank you.

Anyone would tell me more info about Tempest and Retribution EU Servers please, thank you.

I am going to ask some questions about Tempest and Retribution EU Servers' current condition:

1)Is there anyone would tell me the current faction balance between player nations,pirates,nuia and haranya please ?

2)Which faction dominates the whole server this time ?

3)How many player nations right now ? ( Are thy fighting with each other or merged with each other for total domination in the new server ? )

4)Can other factions fight against and contest for end game content against dominator guilds ?

5)Which faction is weakest and less participant comparing to other factions ?

6)How are the fights in MM, Halcyona, Lusca, Abyssal, Aegis, Whalesong etc ?

7)PvP is very active ?

8)How is the gear score balance between players and faction based ?

9)All lands are taken ? I see many angry threads regarding to lands that there are many problems already and some ppl quit the game because thy cannot find or take the land places thy want.

10)Is it worth to come Tempest or Retribution Server ?
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Good question for the EU discord my dude eh eh eh..
    https://discord.me/archeageeu
    There's also a channel in there where people are posting videos and stuff - most of them so far are videos from Tempest so you could get an idea of how things are there.

But briefly...

1) Right now Nuian/Harananyan are kinda meh. Nations are doing mostly everything so if you wanted to get stuff done - join a nation. There's nations recruiting people all the time, lately I've seen Savage posting that they were recruiting for example.
    2) Player nations, none dominating but all contesting.
    3) 4? New Age, Play Faction, Toxic, Savage.
    4) Remove "guilds" and add "nations" and not so much. Pugs aren't gonna win vs the nations as they are.
    5) Pirate
    6) For starters, water pvp may as well not exist for me so don't ask about that. Halcy Lusca Abyssal Aegis Whalesong I don't waste time doing those. MM is pretty lit as well as Sungold fights and such.
    7) Yes, if you're in a nation particularly.
    8) Bad question.
    9) No idea, i got stuff placed where I wanted it and didn't have to rush to do it. I still see spots up very often, but there is definitely more than I initially expected.
    10) Tempest PogChamp, Retribution ResidentSleeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalh View Post
    Good question for the EU discord my dude eh eh eh..
    https://discord.me/archeageeu
    There's also a channel in there where people are posting videos and stuff - most of them so far are videos from Tempest so you could get an idea of how things are there.

But briefly...

1) Right now Nuian/Harananyan are kinda meh. Nations are doing mostly everything so if you wanted to get stuff done - join a nation. There's nations recruiting people all the time, lately I've seen Savage posting that they were recruiting for example.
    2) Player nations, none dominating but all contesting.
    3) 4? New Age, Play Faction, Toxic, Savage.
    4) Remove "guilds" and add "nations" and not so much. Pugs aren't gonna win vs the nations as they are.
    5) Pirate
    6) For starters, water pvp may as well not exist for me so don't ask about that. Halcy Lusca Abyssal Aegis Whalesong I don't waste time doing those. MM is pretty lit as well as Sungold fights and such.
    7) Yes, if you're in a nation particularly.
    8) Bad question.
    9) No idea, i got stuff placed where I wanted it and didn't have to rush to do it. I still see spots up very often, but there is definitely more than I initially expected.
    10) Tempest PogChamp, Retribution ResidentSleeper.
    Thank you very much for your reply Jackalh. As I understand, it seems that Tempest EU Server has the most pvp but mostly between factions but still other factions haranya and nuia can do some pvp in normal public daily AA activities against other factions.

These four New Age, Play Faction, Toxic, Savage player nations are all from Tempest Server ? thank you again.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

+ Reply to Thread