+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unable to place full kit property on Tempest after placing designs.

Unable to place full kit property on Tempest after placing designs.

I know I am only allowed 2 incomplete properties on the evolution server Tempest, but having placed them I now cannot place the rest of my kit properties.

The pre-evolution advice never said anything about having to place the kits first, just that you could place any number of kits but only two designs.

I am now stuck without my Desserted Cottage and Lunar Scarecrow Garden as the designs I placed are very large and will take me some time to complete and I can't afford to demolish them and lose the materials and taxes I have already invested (as well as risking losing my spot).

Will the restriction be lifted soon? or is there some other way a GM can help me place my kits?

I think it was taken for granted that everyone understood the way this works. Once you place two unbuilt properties you can't place anything else until at least one of them is completed. That wasn't a special restriction put in place for the merges; it's normal behavior.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Conviction East

That restriction will not be removed as it was put into place over 2 years ago to stop people from hoarding land on un-built properties, ironically sorta what you tried to do.

Best bet is to just ask friends and family to push one of your kits to completion.
    Jahlon The Legendary Clicker
    GM of Paradox
    Paradox Gaming Network
    Paradox Youtube Channel

Hoarding is when you have no intention of finishing the property not when you are participating in a land-rush, and the limit doesn't stop people placing huge properties and extorting people for gold to move them which I am not doing.

I use all my properties and had just bought a new design when they announced the evolution. All the comments people were making about land shortages made me worry I would not get another chance to place so I bought the final design I wanted too. I have never placed more than one property at a time before so I had no idea that it would block my kits given the emphasis that was put on being able to place as many kits as you had during the land-rush.

It is just a bit annoying that I have to borrow a farmers workstation and will miss out on gathering the chocolate spawns and memory ember for the next week or two.

+ Reply to Thread