+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: 3rd Anniversary question

  1. #1

    3rd Anniversary question

    Hello

    I visited Auroria, it is not peace around the event and no quest for kirby? How we obtain the items to craft kirby food and stuff?

    I took the quest from the daru near kirby... I took the anniversary cloak, it gives 2 quests with only 3xp and it says "help kirby" it gives nothing only 3xp..
    is it a bug? Where we farm the items needed for kirby?

    after edit : OK GUYS vocation shop gives the baycon for kirby, i dont know how to obtain the other items..

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    194
    Vocation shop sells food that you can feed Kirby

  3. #3
    Senior Member Turambaredolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Saltigon
    Posts
    902
    Make sure you check the quest desciption in your quest log. So under L and not just the mini quest list on the right.
    Scroll down to where you usually have the script of what the npcs say about that quest. There you have the whole description on where /how to get all items.
    e.g. for the cheese you need to grind 30 items in the library + an item from the honor shop (200 honor)
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Wolfshe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    Make sure you check the quest desciption in your quest log. So under L and not just the mini quest list on the right.
    Scroll down to where you usually have the script of what the npcs say about that quest. There you have the whole description on where /how to get all items.
    e.g. for the cheese you need to grind 30 items in the library + an item from the honor shop (200 honor)
    Damn really.... I hate the library :<
    Wolfshe
    Primeval 6.4k
    Tempest
    R.I.P Kyprosa 2014 - 2017

  5. #5
    Senior Member Turambaredolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Saltigon
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshe View Post
    Damn really.... I hate the library :<
    I tried it on PTS and to be honest it didnt take that long if you are counting the mobs. (It actually took long but my char there isnt good, I had no buffs and as an EU playing on PTS has an annoyingly high ping)
    Just dont know yet if those items are quest items (so everyone can loot 1 from the same mob) or it needs to be rolled on. If the first is the case it really isnt that much of a problem.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Wolfshe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    I tried it on PTS and to be honest it didnt take that long if you are counting the mobs. (It actually took long but my char there isnt good, I had no buffs and as an EU playing on PTS has an annoyingly high ping)
    Just dont know yet if those items are quest items (so everyone can loot 1 from the same mob) or it needs to be rolled on. If the first is the case it really isnt that much of a problem.
    Ah ok still gonna be annoying haha but I shall do it for Kirby!
    Wolfshe
    Primeval 6.4k
    Tempest
    R.I.P Kyprosa 2014 - 2017

  7. #7
    Senior Member Turambaredolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Saltigon
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshe View Post
    Ah ok still gonna be annoying haha but I shall do it for Kirby!
    I tested the drops a bit. Hope this helps a bit so you dont need to spend hours in lib ;-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    Tested the drop rates for "cheese rind" (mat for kirby quest)
    Just a small scale one but you can see a tendency.

    To get 30x cheese rind I had to kill:

    F1: 135 mobs
    F2: 53 mobs
    F3: seems like 100% drop rate; couldnt really test (check pps the reason)

    PS: You need to roll on those mats so the benefit from doing this together with others is limited...
    PPS: You cannot have more than 30 at once so you cannot really grind in advance to simply hand in the quest later
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    Make sure you check the quest desciption in your quest log. So under L and not just the mini quest list on the right.
    Scroll down to where you usually have the script of what the npcs say about that quest. There you have the whole description on where /how to get all items.
    e.g. for the cheese you need to grind 30 items in the library + an item from the honor shop (200 honor)

    Yeah I know I am severe dyslexic and I hate reading small letters lol... They have to make it obvius (that is why I read half of what they say in the forums.. hahaha).

    As far as I found myself 1 item is in vocation shop, another in honor shop and another in merit cashshop. I didnt knew about library floor 1-2-3 thanks. Thats what f1-f2-f3 means correct?

  9. #9
    Ok, so I got the cheese from the library and the treat maker from honor shop, combined those at the cooking pot into the treats, but when I click bored kirby it says "bored kirby quest must be active". What am I doing wrong? Amary npc has no second quest after the first one. Can you do only one of the four per day?

    edit:
    Ok, the last quest has a 6h cooldown until I can take the actual one. Meh.

  10. #10
    maybe those treats are active once per day, every day it will request a different task? including those.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts