+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Mad steambike

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #11
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Whelp, I'm happy to confirm that this is not a mistake, and it was intended to be a bit of a surprise as a part of our Anniversary. We hope you guys like it! Getting it included in the same way as the KR version was a priority for us, and we're happy that it's all come together.

Btw, there's one more thing in the game that's not listed on the website. A mount. That one may be a bit easier to find, but it will certainly be a fun item to collect.

I wonder how fast it is and if it goes faster than the skateboard

Quote Originally Posted by AgentRed View Post
    I wonder how fast it is and if it goes faster than the skateboard
    The basic one is roughly 13.6, so not super great....but *-*
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

Smile Phoenix Phish

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Btw, there's one more thing in the game that's not listed on the website. A mount. That one may be a bit easier to find, but it will certainly be a fun item to collect.

Hahaha, its a fish mount you get for pulling hot water from a spring 333x times for a Kirby Quest
    I want that fish! I need that fish!

its in achievements event tab

5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #15
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Manitheduck View Post
    Hahaha, its a fish mount you get for pulling hot water from a spring 333x times for a Kirby Quest

A winner is you!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Whelp, I'm happy to confirm that this is not a mistake, and it was intended to be a bit of a surprise as a part of our Anniversary. We hope you guys like it! Getting it included in the same way as the KR version was a priority for us, and we're happy that it's all come together.

Weee! That's a nice surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Manitheduck View Post

good eye, thx!!

Car Display

Hi, i just realised,
    that i cant put my Maxxed Steambike on my car display.
    it would be really nice, if we could show more different vehicles on it. Would be a reason to buy more displays.
    Like : Steambike, Freighter, Speedboat, Iron Clad etc

It would be nice to add a display for costumes too, i think alot of players would buy it.

I will link here YT video by Aired regarding the Steambike(s):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc2W_DUqNvo

I currently still have just Mad Steambike but so far my impression:

a) Cheaper to craft than cars
    "Mad steambike" requires racing chassis, but does not require car frame which costs about 6000 gold in mats, and you will not require wheels (and rubber). Instead you will just need 20 sturdy ingots.

However upgrade it from basic version to Maxxed Steambike requires 10 Vehicle upgrade devices. Those cost either 500g each at General Merchant, 600 credit or you can check auction house (as cheap as 400).

Question which remains, if there are any Wrapped B200s at AH and whats their price.

b) 2 Trade packs, 1 seat
    Basic version cannot carry trade packs and has only one seat. If you dont have an alt, its comparable with other cars.

c) Overall performance
    Good climber in hills, great control (high steering angle), its hard to flip it over. Its ability to jump allows it to get from bad situations.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    I will link here YT video by Aired regarding the Steambike(s):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc2W_DUqNvo

I currently still have just Mad Steambike but so far my impression:

a) Cheaper to craft than cars
    "Mad steambike" requires racing chassis, but does not require car frame which costs about 6000 gold in mats, and you will not require wheels (and rubber). Instead you will just need 20 sturdy ingots.

However upgrade it from basic version to Maxxed Steambike requires 10 Vehicle upgrade devices. Those cost either 500g each at General Merchant, 600 credit or you can check auction house (as cheap as 400).

Question which remains, if there are any Wrapped B200s at AH and whats their price.

b) 2 Trade packs, 1 seat
    Basic version cannot carry trade packs and has only one seat. If you dont have an alt, its comparable with other cars.

c) Overall performance
    Good climber in hills, great control (high steering angle), its hard to flip it over. Its ability to jump allows it to get from bad situations.
    Hard to flip? Mine usually rolls me back over o.o I've only been stuck once on my head.
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast