+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Product Not Purchasable?

Product Not Purchasable?

The 3rd Anniversary Gift is listed in the store for my account but when I click "apply" and it goes to another webpage it says "Product not purchasable". It's listed as an product to select but I can't receive it?

Consider yourself lucky, I purchased it and never received anything

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    Production Coordinator
    Hey folks! The 3rd Anniversary Gift went live along with the EU update, before it was quite ready, as NA had not been updated yet with the new item the gift provided. Because the item was not available yet on NA, folks that attempted to claim it there were unable to receive the mail. Due to this, we turn off the ability to claim the gift, and will enable it once again after NA has updated tomorrow morning.

Folks on NA that attempted to claim it should see those items delivered after we enable the gift once again.
    The Artist Formerly Known As GM

Ah makes sense, Thanks for the quick response thats actually surprising, Kudos

ETA on when this will be claimable EU?.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinen View Post
    Hey folks! The 3rd Anniversary Gift went live along with the EU update, before it was quite ready, as NA had not been updated yet with the new item the gift provided. Because the item was not available yet on NA, folks that attempted to claim it there were unable to receive the mail. Due to this, we turn off the ability to claim the gift, and will enable it once again after NA has updated tomorrow morning.

Folks on NA that attempted to claim it should see those items delivered after we enable the gift once again.
    Oooooohhhhhhh, that explains it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tinen View Post

I applied it last night before you disabled it.. still haven't received it on my main. I just applied it too all my alts and instantly got it :\

edit nvm i just got it XD

Muzzy, I am looking at my store right now, no pack. Nothing in inventory from claiming pack, not in mail, marketplace mail, nowhere.

Opened a ticket.

9.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #9
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Miraju, it will be a 0-credit claim as per the announcement says:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-14-%96-Oct-18

Quote Originally Posted by Miraju View Post
    Muzzy, I am looking at my store right now, no pack. Nothing in inventory from claiming pack, not in mail, marketplace mail, nowhere.

Opened a ticket.
    If you're looking at the in-game marketplace, it won't be there. You need to log into the Glyph website (where you go to manage your account, patron subs, etc.) to claim the pack. Once you have, it gets mailed to the character you selected to receive it.

It wasn't clear whether you claimed the pack on the website, from what you said here.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Conviction East

+ Reply to Thread