+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why did you add icebergs?

Why did you add icebergs?

Before the merge the ice bergs were annoying but at least passable if you sailed well.

Since the merge they are basically a wall of ice which is more annoying and frankly really stupid. I don't know what they were thinking but that was a really poor choice. Ice bergs aren't fun or interesting. They're like rng fails of the sea.

The devs need to stop removing the parts of the game that people enjoy and adding more of the things no one likes.

Uh. I've been up there a few times and their placement looks the same to me.
    Jahlon The Legendary Clicker
    GM of Paradox
    Paradox Gaming Network
    Paradox Youtube Channel

ICEBERGS ARE COOL I use them a lot in naval battles near DS
    Name: Riiu
    Guild: <Bratrstvo>
    Fraction: Haranya
    Server: Retribution

I am potato, and I am proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jahlon View Post
    Uh. I've been up there a few times and their placement looks the same to me.
    That's weird because there are at least twice as many as there were on Ollo before the merge.

Maybe I just need to make a cannon and destroy a few of them. Maybe some of them don't grow back.

I wonder if it's something like those giant misplaced mountains you sometimes see spawned in Falcorth Plains and other places. That's been an ongoing problem since release . . . I'm surprised it still happens to this day, considering it makes the entire area of Oxion Clan impassible, and if you wind up stuck in the rock you have to reload the game to get out of it and the mountain - poof - disappears upon relogging.

+ Reply to Thread