Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Known Issu Regarding "Kirby's Gift"

I remember even thinking to myself how mean it was about the soap, and that it was "tear free soap" I felt bad for kirby cause the animation showed it getting all in his face and stuff. I was like aww poor kirby I hope it didn't get in his eyes.

Also I have a reply to my ticket. But I am almost afraid to read it.
    *sigh* of course I did read it.

Unfortunately, we remain unable to provide any adjustments to these quest completions, as our logs do not indicate all of the event quests were completed. I do apologize, but we remain unable to assist with your request.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Your reference number for this ticket is 994968.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    I'm talking with the team about this now. I'll update when I have more info.
    Muzzy you are our ray of hope! <3

♡ Yoruki's Channel ♡
    ~ Housing ~ Builds ~ Showcases ~ Previews ~

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Muzzy you are our ray of hope! <3
    That's pretty true at this point. I am not even going to respond anymore to my ticket. All its been is back and forth. Yes I did, no you didn't. etc etc.
    I just don't know what to say anymore to them. I even told them it makes me want to quit because of the customer service. That's how bad its gotten. Its almost as bad as trying to talk to comcast and them saying its my fault. When its obviously not my fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    That's pretty true at this point. I am not even going to respond anymore to my ticket. All its been is back and forth. Yes I did, no you didn't. etc etc.
    I just don't know what to say anymore to them. I even told them it makes me want to quit because of the customer service. That's how bad its gotten. Its almost as bad as trying to talk to comcast and them saying its my fault. When its obviously not my fault.
    I've just received mine! Thank you Muzzy and CM Link! I hope you got your Jackalope

♡ Yoruki's Channel ♡
    ~ Housing ~ Builds ~ Showcases ~ Previews ~

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #135
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Happy to hear it is being resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I've just received mine! Thank you Muzzy and CM Link! I hope you got your Jackalope
    I am too afraid to check at this point. I am on the verge of crying at this point. Over a game and two corgis.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    During this week's maintenance downtime, the Kirby event will end. There was an issue with the quest line that prevented players from being able to finish the "Kirby's Gift" quest. We will be doing a data pull on the 19th to collect everyone that has earned the "Kirby's Gift" quest AND has completed "Cuddly Kirby" "Smelly Kirby" "Hungry Kirby" and "Bored Kirby" at least once. Those players will be granted the Detective Corgi and the Cowboy Corgi items.
    I have finished all of those quests and haven't received the Corgi's how should i go about getting them @Muzzy

My friend with ticket #995058 is still basically being told he's a lying. I was there when he did every quest I know he did them. >.<

And Valtrino didn't get them, and I'm sure he's likely got video of every one he did if he decided to dig through. But after hearing about how rude customer service is being to those who open tickets about it he says it's not even worth the hassle...

My ticket number is 995722.

I faced the same issue. GM said i did not completed the quest.

10.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #140
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Hey all,
    Please submit a ticket if you haven't. Keep in mind, however, that while some of you have received the corgi decos, others still may not, as per the GMs discretion based on the data they have on the back end. Thank you for your understanding. Now that there has been a solution, and direction given, i will be locking this thread.

tldr; submit a ticket if you believe you completed the requirements for the deco items. GMs will still have the final say based on data.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14