Closed Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Known Issu Regarding "Kirby's Gift"

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #81
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    There were some EU server instability issues for a short time this morning, but we were able to smooth it out. Amary should be back.

It's Oct 18th and the events are gone. Not impressed. I've been MIA and these events, especially for the goldfish mount, were really encouraging me to really get back into AA instead of move on! But the events have vanished early, with 11 hours left on the event mats still lingering in my bag too!

Apparently "Celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of ArcheAge: Sept 14 – Oct 18" means it's all gone in the wee small hours of Oct 18?? Is this something the community in general was aware was going to happen, cause it sure isn't spelled out!

Logging in and realizing it WAS counting hotsprings water drawn when the quest Wasn't active was a weird kick in the teeth. Too bad I didn't draw 333 falsely ineffective waters, just in case that was the secret. I hope you others who were going for the fish did! I will be here crying salty goldfish tears.

Typical Trion lack of competence. Why would you say, "the event is ending with the maintenance" when it ends much earlier than that?! I just needed one more quest to get the 53 and I had some coins to spend, both of which I was lead to believe could have been completed this morning.

I kept playing while everyone else in my guild quit and now I'm wishing I had quit when they did too. The event should have been fun for the 3rd anniversary, and it sort of was, but then it simply culminated in typical frustration with Trion.
    CCC

I had 2 left to do and stayed up to wait out the stupid timer and kirby went poof

so itīs october 18th and i missing the last quest for Kirby. Iīve done the rest of them but at least the quest wont be active. I MISS my little kirby

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    During this week's maintenance downtime, the Kirby event will end. There was an issue with the quest line that prevented players from being able to finish the "Kirby's Gift" quest. We will be doing a data pull on the 19th to collect everyone that has earned the "Kirby's Gift" quest AND has completed "Cuddly Kirby" "Smelly Kirby" "Hungry Kirby" and "Bored Kirby" at least once. Those players will be granted the Detective Corgi and the Cowboy Corgi items.
    A Little late for this info... Those of us that gave up on getting the Detective Corgi and Cowboy Corgi days and weeks ago because we never got anything from Trion IN-GAME announcing that we should do the others and we'll get the last quest completion credit had no way of knowing this when you announce it in the forums hours before the event is taken down. Is it really that hard to just announce this will be how its done in game? With plenty of time for us to use the information...

Quote Originally Posted by Zenni View Post
    A Little late for this info... Those of us that gave up on getting the Detective Corgi and Cowboy Corgi days and weeks ago because we never got anything from Trion IN-GAME announcing that we should do the others and we'll get the last quest completion credit had no way of knowing this when you announce it in the forums hours before the event is taken down. Is it really that hard to just announce this will be how its done in game? With plenty of time for us to use the information...
    Trino doesn't know how to communicate well with people...It's fine, it'll just hurt them in the end

Ok so when will the people that did all the due able quests get their Kirby?

Also there are a lot of people including my husband that didn't do many of the quests because they were waiting for the quest to be fixed so they could finish them. So what are you going to do for those people, nothing I bet

If you got all Kirby quests done, minus the broken one, they are tabulating the data today the 19th, and the doggo decor will be given tomorrow the 20th. I would venture a guess that it would be after reset tomorrow.

Just got them in the mail but they're decor only this year? The pet leash doesn't work on them.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast