+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Known Issu Regarding "Kirby's Gift"

Became cleary seen, that will be a compensation for unworking event's reward.
    But if it will be once per account, will be unfair for many people, who tried to get reward for more then one character of account.
    And new sh*tstorm will begins!

Hope you guys just give everyone the corgis. With less then a week to complete the event, it wouldn't make ANY sense to stick the missing mission into the mission rotation, because what happens if the mission never pops up because its all RNG which one Kirby will pick. Or pops once, and you miss it? You could place an npc that will give you the mission as a one time at the event area, but at this point people might not have time to complete it, especially since theirs still no update as I'm typing this and we are already almost halfway into the week. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Paintsticks View Post
    Hope you guys just give everyone the corgis. With less then a week to complete the event, it wouldn't make ANY sense to stick the missing mission into the mission rotation, because what happens if the mission never pops up because its all RNG which one Kirby will pick. Or pops once, and you miss it? You could place an npc that will give you the mission as a one time at the event area, but at this point people might not have time to complete it, especially since theirs still no update as I'm typing this and we are already almost halfway into the week. :/
    I agree with this idea
    Wolfshe
    Primeval 6.4k
    Tempest
    R.I.P Kyprosa 2014 - 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    XL has been out on holiday for a week, so that's part of the delay.
    Um. You posted that on October 9, 2017
    This problem was known, worst case... (check opening post) on September 14th.

That's 3 weeks and 4 days.
    (and counting)

[emphasis added by me for clarity]

Seeing how this anniversary event was handled, this really hurts my chances at putting money into this game again for sure. I hate it too, I love this game...Get yourselves together Trion or give it to someone who actually cares about their playerbase please. Don't bring this game down with you.

FREE CORGIS FOR EVERYONE ( Called Dumbdog wink wink )

Thumbs up

hey guys don't worry we'll have the quest fixed this coming Wednesday's patch when the event ends cause ♥♥♥♥ you idiots haha buy loot boxes give us money
    CCC

No corgi's and apparently the event is over?

Guys, i played some more MMO's but never I saw an event - celebrating 3 years - with such boring, useless items like that. The Kirby event is at least a perfect mirror for this game, but I will stop at this point otherwise I would have a collision with the rules ... just one, no wonder, AA is a game having after 3 years the 2nd servermegre.... keep going ignore the goodwilling people talking about all the disappointments but wanna stay ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro View Post
    No corgi's and apparently the event is over?
    It ain't over 'til it's over. And that's not until Wednesday, I think.

If I understood what was said on the last live stream, if you have done each of the Kirby quests, you'll get both of the corgi decorations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast