Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Known Issu Regarding "Kirby's Gift"

Quote Originally Posted by This View Post
    This spring is a big issue.
    Seem you haven't tested or thought about it at all....
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...irby-Hot-Water
    Simple calculation people want to get the mount so need x333 you have 1000 people wanting it take 333000 aka little bit more then 3days non stop.
    Personally, I find this portion of the quest ridiculous!!! Why, oh why, would you have one little well for all of these people trying to draw buckets from at the same time. It has succeeded in bringing out the ugly in many people, myself included. This is not fun. I am trying *unsuccessfully* to draw water, when suddenly I am in a loading screen. Thankfully, they ported me to a safe location as opposed to a hostile area. I port back to try again only to have people in cars,carts and mortars either blocking the well, pushing everyone away from the well or throwing up portals to Growlgate and driving cars into the throng of people. Who's wonderful idea was this part of the event?? Stuff like this is making my interest in ArcheAge wane.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangogogo View Post
    Where is the information about where to find all the items needed?

Where is the effort to inform?
    The information is in something magic called by the sages "quest text" before asking for effort to inform take at least 5 minutes using half your brain to try to inform you, lol

Is this fixed yet, update this morning but cant complete the quest still?

And the other big problem is we can't get Whalesong quest and 30x Lumber quest for Kirby's event. Could you fix it too?

Thanks

Great event trino. A giant grindfest for useless junk and one or two SUPER COOL MUST HAVE items. This is a great way of saying yall love your playerbase

Any word on a fix or workaround? I finally hit 40, but all of the quests are just red.

Kirby mount WHEN?! Seriously, take my money, Muzzy!!!

Are we going to get a reply to any of these questions? Muzzy please update us on the kirkby quest?

Is there any update to this thread yet?

I think kirby's event will repeat a turkey's one, when everyone got that birdy.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast