Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Known Issu Regarding "Kirby's Gift"

Caring for kirby

Still havent completed the quest and all i want is 2 pieces of furniture that will unforunately be bound to my character too... When will we see a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by aumym View Post
    Still havent completed the quest and all i want is 2 pieces of furniture that will unforunately be bound to my character too... When will we see a fix?
    I have a feeling the soonest we'll see a fix is once the team returns from Korea, but that's of course speculation.
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

well i've done all the quests except the "caring for Kirby" cause that's the one we can't get.

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahLynn View Post
    I have a feeling the soonest we'll see a fix is once the team returns from Korea, but that's of course speculation.
    It will be fixed about 4 hours before the event ends and everyone is either sleeping or at work.

Doesn't this event end next week? Where's the bugfix guys? This event is already a gigantic grind for 1 thing that folks can already get the black version of...cmon trion...Show your true love for your community. This is why people are losing their faith in yall and why many feel as though the game is dieing. You claim to listen, but silence those who call you out. Please fix this before yall end up more hated than The Sims creators.

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro View Post
    Doesn't this event end next week? Where's the bugfix guys? This event is already a gigantic grind for 1 thing that folks can already get the black version of...cmon trion...Show your true love for your community. This is why people are losing their faith in yall and why many feel as though the game is dieing. You claim to listen, but silence those who call you out. Please fix this before yall end up more hated than The Sims creators.
    October 18th

Sauce
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

I actually think its rude that trion have still not officially responded. Muzzy cannot do a live stream as he can answer questions. If he cannot do ♥♥♥♥ all if the team are nit there why is he in the job? Also is anybody at trion still have a job?

CAN AT LEAST ONE OF YOU TELL US WHATS HAPPENING WITH THIS REQUEST

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
    I actually think its rude that trion have still not officially responded. Muzzy cannot do a live stream as he can answer questions. If he cannot do ♥♥♥♥ all if the team are nit there why is he in the job? Also is anybody at trion still have a job?

CAN AT LEAST ONE OF YOU TELL US WHATS HAPPENING WITH THIS REQUEST

Thank you
    That's because they're busy in Korea and they'll be back next week. You want them to play telephone with information, so that when they come back they have to say "oh..that wasn't completely accurate, sorry" you can all riot? Chill out.

Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    <SavageS>

Thank you Savannah. That makes me feel a bit better. Hopefully they fix this soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro View Post
    Thank you Savannah. That makes me feel a bit better. Hopefully they fix this soon.
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    <SavageS>

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast