View Poll Results: Do you feel Player Nations need to leave the game?

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heck yes!

92 60.53%
  • Heck no!

21 13.82%
  • Don't care

6 3.95%
  • We should just change the system to work more fairly

33 21.71%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove Player Nations From NA Archeage

I liked the game better before there were player nations. Personal preference, and I understand not everyone will agree. I do think some changes would help.

I think player nations should face more hardships, should have to jump through more hurdles, should have more difficulty making gold then they currently do. To make it a harder choice for players weighing the pros and cons of leaving their native faction. It should involve more of a sacrifice. It should be where you go when the game has become too easy for you and you need more of a challenge.

It should be where you go when you have your end game gear, not where you go to get it. After all, these are elite players, right? They can handle it.

Mmmm ... interesting thread.
    It's true that PN "take" all geared ppl. But why ? Because they can afford content that normal nation most of the time don't/Can't. Because they can take east or west player.
    What can be done to change things ?
    - Maybe no alliance allowed with east/west nation.
    - Allowed a player to move from east to west and west from east.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvy View Post
    It's true that PN "take" all geared ppl. But why ? Because they can afford content that normal nation most of the time don't/Can't. Because they can take east or west player.
    This is standard pirate faction. Pirate nation has good and bad effects. PN has same function without penalty of pirates and it can use advantages of non pirate nations (Castle owners). I think PN is destructive and useless. Keep players than implement this "fun" options! PN is harmful in low population servers.

The nation system looks bad on paper but in practice it is horrible. It makes zerging easy which ultimately puts all the people who are gear crutching in a massive Zerg. The end result is population collapse because a lot of people quit when they are denied most content.

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    This is standard pirate faction. Pirate nation has good and bad effects. PN has same function without penalty of pirates and it can use advantages of non pirate nations (Castle owners). I think PN is destructive and useless. Keep players than implement this "fun" options! PN is harmful in low population servers.
    By "Allowed a player to move from east to west" I mean move his character (Elf become firan). That's mean you can play with new friend you make, change balance on a server if you want, ...
    Reasons why ppl go to PN is also to be able to play with friends from other faction. (not the only reason but one of them)

nahhhh
    hahahahadeadgamehahahaha

hahahahaPVP2HARDhahahaha

allmyfriendsquit

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    The nation system looks bad on paper but in practice it is horrible. It makes zerging easy which ultimately puts all the people who are gear crutching in a massive Zerg. The end result is population collapse because a lot of people quit when they are denied most content.
    The main thing to remember here, is that player nations are overpowered because NA Archeage has the lowest population of any Archeage Servers I believe. Player nations only work in KR and EU because they still maintain a fairly healthy population of east and west.

Player Nations here suck from east and west the most active/geared/skilled players, leaving only a few of those, and maybe some scrub guilds behind. How can 50 undergeared underskilled west take on 200 geared skilled and active player nation players?

There's no way.
    Ruby | Nui Fresh Start| ⭐️ Ponrisu | Kyrios |

Quote Originally Posted by Luvy View Post

But East and West could easily do that content if they weren't being content blocked by Playernations. :B

thread is irrelevant before there were player nations there were pirates and before there were pirates there were alliances. If people want to play together they will. It doesn't matter if im east / west / pirate / nation the reason i win is because IM BETTER THAN YOU.
    < DISASTER WORLD CHAMPS >

They did say there would be trolls.. lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast