+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What happened in aranzeb.

The accuracy in this is unreal... ( 1 modification) I didn't leave from frustration...military service stole all my free time... But mutiny is a fair way to describe what happened lol

The exiled was ripped apart by thal hating the pvp focused direction and she was more liked than I was
    She left and poached most our powerful players.... In my absence ketaryzna leads it and I drop guild to allow the exiled members to have their guild since I would be mia for a good chunk of time anyway... Regardless of if the mutiny had happened I would have been away this just caused the exiled to return to more potato tendencies... Assiel and ayria got fed up and left... If the mutiny hadn't occurred I would have liked to let ayria and Assiel run the alliance because they both had their heads in the right place...

Not gonna lie I miss both of those guilds.... The imperium and heavens chosen were both good hearted guilds

Kinda hope the other guilds post why their decisions were made... It's always cool seeing inside the other side once the fires die down a bit

How come in Every MMORPG there is a Nerdkiller.

Nerdkiller and myself are from other Multiverse. I only know Nerdkiller from two Game Universes.
    Donate to our cause today! Mail just 1 Gold Coin to support the Neo-Nuian Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Erosthantos View Post
    The accuracy in this is unreal... ( 1 modification) I didn't leave from frustration...military service stole all my free time... But mutiny is a fair way to describe what happened lol

The exiled was ripped apart by thal hating the pvp focused direction and she was more liked than I was
    She left and poached most our powerful players.... In my absence ketaryzna leads it and I drop guild to allow the exiled members to have their guild since I would be mia for a good chunk of time anyway... Regardless of if the mutiny had happened I would have been away this just caused the exiled to return to more potato tendencies... Assiel and ayria got fed up and left... If the mutiny hadn't occurred I would have liked to let ayria and Assiel run the alliance because they both had their heads in the right place...

Not gonna lie I miss both of those guilds.... The imperium and heavens chosen were both good hearted guilds

Kinda hope the other guilds post why their decisions were made... It's always cool seeing inside the other side once the fires die down a bit
    How did one person did this much damage. he dissapeared once your alliance was broken up, i thought his target was sky?

He was originally one of my friends who seemed like a good guy and was looking for a guild being a friend I'm like ehhh ♥♥♥♥ it why not. He then started fighting sky every chance he got and I preferred to accomplish some semblance of peace. I asked him to stop and said if he didn't I'd have to kick him then he dropped guild... after that he made it his personal vendetta to be a thorn in the alliance's side.... He snuck alts into the guilds and used them to get locations of events trade runs etc etc.
    The bigger impact was the fact no one felt safe recruiting because everyone was nervous it'd be his alt even though I'm pretty sure one of his many bought accounts was in all of our guilds.

Events of the west, as seen from the Imperiums perspective

All of the events told so far are scarily true. I owned the Imperium and met Eros who at the time was a member of Exiled. He showed what we could become as a guild through mentor ship and just general friendship. Eventually we say that the west was tearing itself apart. Sky, Infinity, Snuggles, all guild that were west but instead of working together made things hard for those who wanted to stand united and proud. Due to this Imperium and Exiled started the groundwork into what would become the alliance spoken of. Eventually Heavens Chosen was brought into the fold as well as Vengeance and Death management. Dm did there own thing and went off in on there own path. Vengeance had certain rules in place that some what hindered the alliances progression, all tho i didnt agree with them, respected them. Fast forward a few months and the alliance was thriving, it was beautiful. We were working towards getting larger content, landing leadership roles in the community, slowly our message was spreading and more and more people started working together. Inevitably certain people came to light that caused a hindrance. Forest, Deadlysins, No piece, and yes kroker. Personaly i liked what kroker brought to the table, Pvp, competition, and well, something that wasnt the every day grind. As time went on, exiled went its own way due to interal struggles and become rampage, Heavens chosen went into hiatus, Imperium sadly fell due to my account getting hacked which caused my abrupt absence from AA. I truely miss those days, The commeradery, The sense of accomplishment, and the general feeling of the dark times were almost over and the light was beginning to shine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3