+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What happened in aranzeb.

Quote Originally Posted by Goouch View Post
    There has been no such a thing as "free farm" for pirates, not for a solid period of time, multiple guilds have come and left eventually.

As far as i know since i came here with the fallen group, my version is like this:
    Fallen joins inn. Pirates control content, neko punch helps em.
    Mouseketeers joins inn, start contesting dgs, eventually starts getting em after long fights.
    Fallens goes pirate, we join <Sacrifice>
    We give more fight for a short time, then Fallen leaves the server. Mouseketeers gets the sugoi tag, starts controlling everything with the help of Revolution and Rise members.
    Sacrifice starts loosing members, we got a point in wich it was like 10 active members.
    Back on Stacks on east gets tired of the east and starts purpling, eventually comes pirate and side with Sacrifice.
    Fallen transfers back inn, keep neutrality but helps sugoi to do red dragon.
    Sugoi still controls all the content but some members start getting bored of i dont know what, probably freefarming is boring.
    Exhalted group transfers inn, giving a big boost of life to the pirate nation.
    Contest is a thing again, but flares and raids are hard to form, so we made a strawpoll (many many strawpolls) and Sacrifice and No lives Matters decide to fuse. Guild name too hard to decide, we choose to make it a joke.
    Sugoi starts getting transfers off cos of boredom probably, till a point in wich they start loosing content.
    Eventually pirates start defeating sugoi and west and some rise members that work with em.
    Sugoi transfers off, revolution gives one day of contest and transfers off.
    Fallen transfers off again.
    Pirates get free farm for like two weeks.
    Infinity is born, start coming to contest with the support of rise, west is organized but not very geared, eventually stop coming in big numbers and just bring a few people to troll dgs mostly, they siege and get one or maybe two castles that were holded by people not in the server, i dont remember <,<.
    Pirates decide to take one of infinity's castles: strategy is bid on both to force em to get all people in one guild, so we attack the empty guild castle. Everything went better than expected and we took both castles. Infinity leader dissapears (get sick or something). Infinity eventually leaves.
    Like 2 more weeks of free farm for pirates.
    Rumors of Rise trying to get a nation with help of ex revolution members and west in general.
    Rumors of Pirates trying to get a nation coming from members that left the guild.
    Pirates decide to attack potential nation castle (tower level 3)
    A lot of west transfers inn, rumors of multiple sieges and potential nation forming.
    Pirates decide to still go for the nation castle, even if it cost pirates to loose empty castles.
    Siege happends, two fronts, west attacking pirate castle, and pirates attacking rise castle.
    Pirates decide to split, does not work well, pirates have to go all together, take rise castle eventually. Pirates loose 3 castles in order to get the objective of preventing nation: Sungolds, Nuimari and Heedmar.
    Drama happends between west and rise based on castle split.
    A lot of west goes pirate, form EZ to contest and kick pirates out of growlgate. Ez contest everything with the help of Rise.
    A full month of civil war and a ♥♥♥♥ ton of boats destroyed, Ez decides to transfer off.
    ike a month of free farm for pirates.
    Drama between pirates, <Snuggles> is formed another month of civil war in gg, they dont come to contest tho. They promise to kick off pirates from gg. Most of em go back east after one month.
    Forestcrow is reborn.
    Strong and organized pvpers, pirates say goodbye to abyssal. A lot of leechers leave pirate nation.
    Forestcrow comes and contest some events with the help of who? of course, Rise xD
    Still the biggest threat till now for pirates fc is experienced and has some very good players.
    Some fallen members transfer inn again, join Rise.
    Some old sugoi members transfer back inn, start contesting too, pirates now have to fight fc, sugoi, rise and some random east.

Thats pretty much it for aranzeb from the eyes of an east player and pirate player now.
    Is it true Kroker was sent by pirates to break up west???

who cares about freefarm when you can make 300 times more money just making alt accounts

fc is not reborn we are retired pvp fun guild

pvp is pvp all be happy and have fun killing each other and talking smack

Thumbs up Again?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiye View Post
    dude this is so inaccurate

sacrifice didn’t start losing members, they just all stopped logging in because they miraculously had “school” and “work” coincidentally right when they started losing

sacrifice and no lives didn’t merge until after sugoi and revo left, sugoi didn’t start losing content or members before they left (there was a 3 way 40v40v40 fight at kraken and sugoi got it like an hour before they left) and revolution left a week after, not a day :P

pirates had freefarm for months, didn’t improve at all

pirates wanted to make a nation and lost **all**, repeat, all, of their castles (sungold/calmlands/nuimari/heedmar) on the same day (after dragneel’s egotastical claims that they’d only lose heedmar and get it back next time (which they still haven’t done yet)) and only get rise’s exeloch. they didn’t prevent the nation from happening by taking exeloch since rise still had marcala and the plan was to make it at sungold anyway. sky and pirates both did not prevent the nation despite their claims

ez only existed to make pirates mad for a month while waiting for xfer timers to end, worked pretty well

it’s obvious that your guildies on pirate faction have given you false information, like they always do
    Still lurking the Aranzebs forums....

Quote Originally Posted by BlakeWrecks View Post
    Still lurking the Aranzebs forums....
    what do you expect, every other forum is boring or dead
    MERGE SERVERS
    COMMUNICATE
    MAKE MORE CONTENT

READ AND RESPOND TO YOUR FORUMS

you guys take it too seriously just have fun and pvp + ♥♥♥♥ talk its good
    pvp is pvp and i am forestcrow
    comfycat / krakenhelper / nerdkiller / johan

There is a Conspiracy happening. I was warning people about the Harani Dominion for years. They are plotting to conquer the West. This was why I warned everyone about the "Division" in our nation. It is because the West was *Purpling* each other off. It's a plot created between the Harani and the Elf (Mostly the Male Cis-Gendered Elf).. thus creating the Harani Dominion. The Blackmarket AKA, the "Green Lord" created Pesticides for experimental purposes only to kill off the people of Nuia.

The plot is to Merge our Server; this is what the Harani Dominion wants. They want to merge our server in the hopes of worshipping their Demon Goddess; Orchidna (And yes she's beautiful).. but she made Demon Children.. known as the Warnborn.. and we Nuians do not tolerate that. This is why Nuia is turning into what it is. The New Erenor Order is coming.. we need to watch out.
    Donate to our cause today! Mail just 1 Gold Coin to support the Neo-Nuian Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonskiller View Post
    There is a Conspiracy happening. I was warning people about the Harani Dominion for years. They are plotting to conquer the West. This was why I warned everyone about the "Division" in our nation. It is because the West was *Purpling* each other off. It's a plot created between the Harani and the Elf (Mostly the Male Cis-Gendered Elf).. thus creating the Harani Dominion. The Blackmarket AKA, the "Green Lord" created Pesticides for experimental purposes only to kill off the people of Nuia.

The plot is to Merge our Server; this is what the Harani Dominion wants. They want to merge our server in the hopes of worshipping their Demon Goddess; Orchidna (And yes she's beautiful).. but she made Demon Children.. known as the Warnborn.. and we Nuians do not tolerate that. This is why Nuia is turning into what it is. The New Erenor Order is coming.. we need to watch out.
    Support Neo-Nuian Empire for stop Harani Dominion.

Interesting take on the history of aranzeb in the past year or so.
    My view point being apart of the <No Lives Matter> and <Sacrifice> Alliance before they merged, and then being apart of EZ when I xferred back in for a month.
    there was a lot of potential with the NLM and Sacrifice guilds merging and they had a pretty strong core that would listen with shot calls being mainly given by Musashie (Blake) however the ufck you spell your name and Dragneel,
    they had something going there. I then xferred off to go to the promised land of PvP called kyrios.
    I then come back in April? and help make EZ and had a lot of fun for the month. 10v30 for the most part was pretty fun.
    I hope No Piece is enjoying their PvP now and Aranzeb stays as toxic as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    Interesting take on the history of aranzeb in the past year or so.
    My view point being apart of the <No Lives Matter> and <Sacrifice> Alliance before they merged, and then being apart of EZ when I xferred back in for a month.
    there was a lot of potential with the NLM and Sacrifice guilds merging and they had a pretty strong core that would listen with shot calls being mainly given by Musashie (Blake) however the ufck you spell your name and Dragneel,
    they had something going there. I then xferred off to go to the promised land of PvP called kyrios.
    I then come back in April? and help make EZ and had a lot of fun for the month. 10v30 for the most part was pretty fun.
    I hope No Piece is enjoying their PvP now and Aranzeb stays as toxic as ever.
    It's actually been really fun lately considering Aranzeb felt dead for so long. FC/Rise are bring numbers and good contest. You still have your salty people, but for the most part its been great.

LOL FC didnt return, if OP thinks that he must not played this game very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Notnerdkiller View Post
    who cares about freefarm when you can make 300 times more money just making alt accounts

fc is not reborn we are retired pvp fun guild

pvp is pvp all be happy and have fun killing each other and talking smack
    How is Cam Life these days??
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast