+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Costume crafting guide

This is an awesome and updated guide.

Blessed be Doompony for his awesome hard work.

This post deserves to be stickied and/or included in a feature spotlight.

1 new undergarment and 28 serendipities later, I have my oerfect costume. 28 may seem like alot, but 7 were used on a grade that didnt even give me the stat in the first place LOL. So we'll say 21, and the average was 30? Shooo not bad at all! (Legendary)
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Archery PvP Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEK..._as=subscriber

Oracle & Archery Guide:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...rent-into-3.0)

Quote Originally Posted by Trusivraj View Post
    1 new undergarment and 28 serendipities later, I have my oerfect costume. 28 may seem like alot, but 7 were used on a grade that didnt even give me the stat in the first place LOL. So we'll say 21, and the average was 30? Shooo not bad at all! (Legendary)
    Gratz Pew!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tricorn View Post
    Gratz Pew!!!
    Thank you, my love!
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Archery PvP Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEK..._as=subscriber

Oracle & Archery Guide:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...rent-into-3.0)

Enchants&Gems for costumes and undergarments

For costume you can aquiare Orchidna's Dream Lunafrost that gives you 60 pdef/mdef that stacks 7 times when attacked. Available via 300 merit badge or wrapped version via account page bundles (usually under 1k @ AH).

For undergarments there are special stones available in honor shop, 15k honor for 15 stat of your choice.

Upgrading undergarments does NOT remove socketed gems, so you can socket them as you like, they only fit the Defense pen / Attack speed / Cast time gems.

Aquiring basic costumes and undergarments
    Both available via gilda star and guild prestige. Costumes 200 prestige or 200 gilda. The undergarments 200 gilda only.

Please note, that there is a cheaper way to get undergarments that is evenbard NPC that spawns @ night at certain locations, that allows you to get them with FFA arena badges.

edit: this part won't go into original post
    there are other means to obtain synthium in certain things, I am only placing financially/time proven ways, please note that I am not up to date with the game anymore, so you might need to ask things around. As for this current post, info is up to date

also this is a guide on how to make things, for example after events when ppl get synthium or when ppl were getting legacy gear tickets (old ones with costumes inside) it was crashing synthium market, making ppl use bound stuff to craft low tier costumes and sell them for cheap, therefore its cheaper to buy @ AH with ready stats on low tier and skipping portion of a guide. Hope this explains Enjoy and be smart ^^

Now that I'm finally done with my costume/undergarments (well, sort of, they're both Legendary with the rolls I want), a slight update to a couple things that might help some people out. At the moment it might be cheaper to get a costume with the rolls you want by just buying it on AH rather than rolling yourself. Undergarments have a smaller stat pool and thus are easier to reroll yourself to desired stats, so getting the desired rolls for your undergarments should be cheaper than your costume rerolling.

Here's some additional info for the salvaging section:
    Unique: 60 Clear / 200 Vivid / 140 Lucid
    Celestial: 60 Clear / 230 Vivid / 310 Lucid
    Divine: 60 Clear / 230 Vivid / 530 Lucid

And, just in case anyone wants them (I know that lower in the list = higher priority, but I have no clue if it's literally lowest = highest, or if it's just the bottom 4 = higher priority), here's the stat pools for melee costume/undergarments as an exact list.

Stat Pool for Melee Basic Costume
    Grand - Max Hp, Phys Def, Mag Def, Move Speed, Stealth Detection, PvE Melee Skills, Backstab Melee Dmg, Received Dmg
    Rare - Grand + PvE Damage Reduction, PvE Ranged Skills, PvE Magic Skills, Melee Attack
    Arcane - Rare + Backstab Ranged Dmg, Backstab Magic Dmg, Received Healing, Focus
    Heroic - Arcane + Toughness, Melee Parry Rate, Shield Block Rate, Resilience
    Unique - Heroic + Evasion, Cast Time, Magic Defense Penetration, Defense Penetration
    Divine - Unique + Received Melee Damage, Received Ranged Damage, Received Magic Damage, Melee Critical Damage
    Epic - Divine + Ranged Skill Damage, Magic Skill Damage, Healing, Melee Skill Damage
    Legendary - Epic + Ranged Attack, Magic Attack, Healing Power, Melee Critical Rate

Stat Pool for Melee Undergarments
    Grand - Physical Defense, Magic Defense, Max Health, Backstab Melee Damage, Melee Attack
    Arcane - Grand + Resilience, Focus, Toughness, Magic Defense Penetration, Defense Penetration
    Unique - Arcane + Received Melee Damage, Received Ranged Damage, Received Magic Damage, Shield Def Pen Rate
    Divine - Unique + Magic Skill Damage, Ranged Skill Damage, Healing, Melee Skill Damage
    Legendary - Divine + Ranged Critical Rate, Magic Critical Rate, Healing Critical Rate, Melee Critical Rate

Yeah, thanks for salvage info, I will put it up in the topic

As for stats, that is stat that you get on each stage, but I wrote stats on my own because real stats are not the same as written on the descryption, they are rotated around a bit. (those stats that nobody ever gets, by exception of cast time). Cast time @ heroic etc, I also marked it on my list!

Quote Originally Posted by Doompony View Post
    Yeah, thanks for salvage info, I will put it up in the topic

As for stats, that is stat that you get on each stage, but I wrote stats on my own because real stats are not the same as written on the descryption, they are rotated around a bit. (those stats that nobody ever gets, by exception of cast time). Cast time @ heroic etc, I also marked it on my list!
    Yep! Not a problem, I get that other costumes rotate stuff around some, but just in case anyone wanted the exact list for melee costume/undergarments, I figured I'd include it. Thank you for your work though, it certainly helped me throughout the process, so I'm happy to help fill in any small little minor gaps and help another person out with their crafting!

I'm not sure if this was changed in 4.0, but I noticed while rolling a costume I'm making for a healer; while at heroic, I don't have the option to get cast time anymore. Instead, I can roll for toughness at heroic, but not resilience. Might warrant an investigation and editing of the op chart.

As I stated in original post, there are mistakes in the tooltips, I had made a few costumes with cast time @ heroic, you can probably even look them up on auction house, however the tooltip in reroll menu says those are unavailable. That is why I made a list on my own and didn't write stats as I was upgrading a costume.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast