+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Content... Which we have not gotten yet... Still waiting for Trion's announcement

so...the 4.5 update? But i'm sure we'll hear more about 4.0/.5 soon.

Well 4.0 more most likely, 4.5 seems to be a major combat rebalance patch that looks interesting too though, i expect we'll get that sooner rather than later too...well i would hope anyway

You have to remember the reason why it feels like we haven't gotten a content update in a while is because 3.7 was delayed.

We will be getting 3.7 and 4.0 all at the same time and probably right around December 12 (if I was a betting man).

We of course will always see content 6 months behind KR because of localization that takes a while.

doesn't look like this is 4.5 just a quick fix on backlash from 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by Empyreus View Post
    i expect we'll get that sooner rather than later too...well i would hope anyway
    Is what we think at every patch, yet here we are waiting 6 months for a new update that doesn't even bring anything new except a ♥♥♥♥ty arena and rehashed systems. 4.5 will be very far away.

Quote Originally Posted by Yed View Post
    Is what we think at every patch, yet here we are waiting 6 months for a new update that doesn't even bring anything new except a ♥♥♥♥ty arena and rehashed systems. 4.5 will be very far away.
    This is really the problem. People don't play arena cause it's kinda trash. We need more stuff in the open to do, not garbage instances.

Take even just the DGS mechanics. Right now they spawn in static locations at specific times so you have to be online at that time and with a group big enough to contest it against the free farm group. That content is basically off limits for every player.

If instead they were toned down a bit, spawned up to 4 in the world at once, had 100+ spawn locations, the rewards were pretty decent, and each one of the 4 spawn at a random amount of time between 2-4 hours after the last one died... so think of like regular ghost ships on steroids so that more people can actually participate. You'd have people out there hunting the ocean all the time...

Almost all of the systems in the game are designed with server destruction and fresh starts in mind to keep the cash ship treadmill going rather than fun stuff to do all over the world for people.

This is really the problem. People don't play arena cause it's kinda trash. We need more stuff in the open to do, not garbage instances.

Take even just the DGS mechanics. Right now they spawn in static locations at specific times so you have to be online at that time and with a group big enough to contest it against the free farm group. That content is basically off limits for every player.

If instead they were toned down a bit, spawned up to 4 in the world at once, had 100+ spawn locations, the rewards were pretty decent, and each one of the 4 spawn at a random amount of time between 2-4 hours after the last one died... so think of like regular ghost ships on steroids so that more people can actually participate. You'd have people out there hunting the ocean all the time...
    e.
    This DGS changes will be nice the old ones were also better then this "2hpvpperday" ♥♥♥♥ but who cares Trion? nope XL? nope lets wait for costume number 10000 and more cashgrab ♥♥♥♥.

Btw we get Patch 3.7 and 4.0 in one patch not the updated 4.0 Version (Trion said this already in Livestream) BUT maybe Trion dont know what they get because they dont know anything so yeah lets hope this litte patch comes also and lets get vocationbadges great again.

Yep, the DGS as it is would be better being deleted. It ruins the game more than provides anything of value to it.

The point of my post is not to disparage the current features of our Archeage version.

There are literally hundreds of other threads that calls and lists out the improvements that players would like to see.

My post is more about Trion improving on their engagement with their community and hopefully, new players.

I honestly find it wanting, as there has been way too many missed spotlight opportunities that could draw the interest of players, and engage them on the level that keeps them happy.

Please be mindful that this is NOT a post to bash Muzzy, our latest Community Manager, but directed at both higher management of Trion Worlds and the whole Archeage team.

Engagement with the community doesn't have to be just on the new event or new features. It can simply be a showcase of specific players, whether it be their latest artistic creation, a highlight of their PvP blob videos, or even the tasteful screenshots of their beautiful in game homes. It can even be a highlight of previously released features that players may have missed out on, of which there are so many, especially Archeage is exactly that game that overwhelms you with the sheer amount of different things that you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricorn View Post
    The point of my post is not to disparage the current features of our Archeage version.

There are literally hundreds of other threads that calls and lists out the improvements that players would like to see.

My post is more about Trion improving on their engagement with their community and hopefully, new players.

I honestly find it wanting, as there has been way too many missed spotlight opportunities that could draw the interest of players, and engage them on the level that keeps them happy.

Please be mindful that this is NOT a post to bash Muzzy, our latest Community Manager, but directed at both higher management of Trion Worlds and the whole Archeage team.

Engagement with the community doesn't have to be just on the new event or new features. It can simply be a showcase of specific players, whether it be their latest artistic creation, a highlight of their PvP blob videos, or even the tasteful screenshots of their beautiful in game homes. It can even be a highlight of previously released features that players may have missed out on, of which there are so many, especially Archeage is exactly that game that overwhelms you with the sheer amount of different things that you can do.
    Maybe if they stopped making ♥♥♥♥ events that no one likes and actually fixed some of the stuff we had to be fun for way more people we wouldn't be seeing 'ded game' spammed every time someone asks a question in chat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast