+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: About FPS crash when mousing over their hotbar or inventory

About FPS crash when mousing over their hotbar or inventory

Someday we will have a solution?

Trion recognizes the problem:

UPDATE: To note for this week, the team is implementing some code to help address the FPS drops some players have when mousing over their hotbar or inventory. Please let us know if this new code helps fix this issue for you. If it does not change, please post here and let us know!
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...AM-PDT-UPDATED

But the problem continues.

You can not have any Weapons or Armor in inventory and hotbar, so someone who performs different activities during the day is frustrating

---------------------------------

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Hi Lamu,
    This is still something XL is working on. The issue is that, while it may only happen at certain times for you, those same exact situations aren't occurring for others. I, for example, don't have any lag issues when putting myself the same situation as you've mentioned, and that goes for many others as well. The more people that report this through our bug forums, and support tickets, and give as much detail as possible, including computer specs, isp, OS, etc, the easier it is to crosscheck for commonalities that clearly trigger this issue. Then we can sort out what the actual cause is.

Thanks for reaching out with this. I'm moving this to the bug forums for you.

Cheers,
    Muzzy

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Hi Lamu,
    This is still something XL is working on. The issue is that, while it may only happen at certain times for you, those same exact situations aren't occurring for others. I, for example, don't have any lag issues when putting myself the same situation as you've mentioned, and that goes for many others as well. The more people that report this through our bug forums, and support tickets, and give as much detail as possible, including computer specs, isp, OS, etc, the easier it is to crosscheck for commonalities that clearly trigger this issue. Then we can sort out what the actual cause is.

Thanks for reaching out with this. I'm moving this to the bug forums for you.

Cheers,
    Muzzy
    Thanks for the prompt response

Hoping that the Trion team will find the solution in the short term.

If this is the 1fps bug, I see this reliably several times per day, but i have an easy workaround.
    Pirate 4 lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by stupidgirl View Post
    If this is the 1fps bug, I see this reliably several times per day, but i have an easy workaround.
    The easy solution is?

For me is:

- Deactivate / activate "Vertical Sync" in Options
    - Buy Portable Warehouse

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64 bits
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600K Processor
    Asus P8Z68V
    ASUS Strix GTX 750 Ti OC
    12GB RAM DDR3
    SSD 64GB
    EVGA 850G2 80 Plus Gold

Well the fps bug which i thought was gone has reappeared a couple of days ago, What i find though is that it only happens when i either hover my mouse over the right hand side toolbars or if i open my bag and hover the mouse over items in it. Deleting the shader cache helps for a bit but the problem comes back.

Windows 10
    Saphire 7870 x2
    Intel i5-2500K (not overclocked)
    Gigabyte Mobo
    16Gb ram Gddr5
    SSD
    3xHD

Is there any update on this???. Just had to rebuild my pc so had to re-install game and still getting this bug, rig's roughly the same bar Now have 2x rx580 aorus 8g gpu's, This bug is getting me killed trying to weapon swap.

Been timing this bug and it seems to happen on avg after an hour of gameplay, Anyone else timed it?

9.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #9
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Good input. let's see if others also experience this approximate milestone for activation

deleting archeage shader documents folder helped me as well temporarily then comes back over time progressively getting worse, also seemed to clear it up using default player appearance completely for me? possibly just mousing over each inventory gear item causes it to force load the graphic model for it? so default player appearance would cause the graphic model of each item to not load into memory looking at the stats of the gear item? idk. i think were on to something here people. keep up the good work looking into this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast