+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trino Please - Mount Tiers??

Trino Please - Mount Tiers??

Just came back to the game not too long ago and mounts still aren't tiered? Why do you even normalize things here in the NA version. It makes absolutely no sense. Is this still going to be a thing or did we just trash the idea?

The game has been out for like 3 years, mounts are normalized and we've all pretty much moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by DeanLeviathan View Post
    The game has been out for like 3 years, mounts are normalized and we've all pretty much moved on.
    =O What are you talking about? Trion made sure that there were two tiers of mounts...Starter, and every other mount you could possibly get in the game! They totally addressed the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Theblight View Post
    =O What are you talking about? Trion made sure that there were two tiers of mounts...Starter, and every other mount you could possibly get in the game! They totally addressed the issue.
    ...that's been like that since the beginning. Most people complained about the normalization of all the other mounts, not the starter ones. Things like Thunder Dash and whatnot. But as I said, this was a very, very long time ago, and people have just accepted that this is the way our version is.

...that's been like that since the beginning. Most people complained about the normalization of all the other mounts, not the starter ones. Things like Thunder Dash and whatnot. But as I said, this was a very, very long time ago, and people have just accepted that this is the way our version is.
    Yeah but they directly said in a live stream a long time ago that mount tiers would be a thing. I'm not concerned about what you say "we've" accepted. I'm concerned with Trion saying this and nothing being shown.

Give a second dash skill to yata like other mount ! *-*

That was the joke.

In reality, I believe they addressed it by adding the "Animas" so that you could rank up your starter mount. None of them are particularly great, and some are arguably worse.

It's about the same for gliders. Instead of making the ones that are harder to get, like the feathered dragon glider, T2 or T3, they made it so that every glider could have one of the four categories "Very High". The gliders, unlike the mounts, however, are RNG based. To be honest I feel like the solutions they came up with were very half-hearted and about as useful as the "buff" they gave to submarines after they made them roughly as good as swimming (the buff being that they added content that could have not required submarines, but they decided to use the content to justify that submarines were buffed...at least that's how I imagine they see it.)

That was the joke.

In reality, I believe they addressed it by adding the "Animas" so that you could rank up your starter mount. None of them are particularly great, and some are arguably worse.

It's about the same for gliders. Instead of making the ones that are harder to get, like the feathered dragon glider, T2 or T3, they made it so that every glider could have one of the four categories "Very High". The gliders, unlike the mounts, however, are RNG based. To be honest I feel like the solutions they came up with were very half-hearted and about as useful as the "buff" they gave to submarines after they made them roughly as good as swimming (the buff being that they added content that could have not required submarines, but they decided to use the content to justify that submarines were buffed...at least that's how I imagine they see it.)
    Lol I remember this. My duo and I were very excited about the prospects and usability of such an item in the game. After examining countless videos of submarines from Korea we were sold on getting them. However, after release we were extremely disappointed. I just don't understand why these things are being taken away from us. Going across the water quickly is FUN, working for a fast mount and using that mount is FUN, being able to catch boats is FUN >.>

Fun is subjective but still

That was the joke.

I legit thought you were the OP and that you were being serious, that joke went completely over my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Liith View Post
    Give a second dash skill to yata like other mount ! *-*
    No.
    The entire point of breeding yatas or bears, is to breed a better mount.
    Both the palomino and black yatas have run skills, while the basic (default) yata cub does not.
    The same is true with the bear cub: at first, it is not that good, if you take the time to level it up though, there's a hidden quest on Mirage to exchange the Polaris Cub for an Ebonfur Bjorne which has better skills. I've heard rumours this can also be done with the brown bears that were given out some time ago, but I personally can't confirm that.

On that note: I would love some sort of system where we would be able to trade excess cubs (yata or bear) for more of the regular animals, it would allow yata/bear meat ranches to be somewhat more efficient if they could exchange excess cubs for more stock to replace animals as they die off or are harvested.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast