+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Something about the new pack system

Something about the new pack system

I am in Tempest server, now the server have 7 nation, I left a feedback few days ago about the amount of packs we need to deliver for 1 cargo pack and it is insane.

Right now and the last nearly 48 hours, in my server the trade posts have 0 packs to purchase for delivery and I check in daily bases the trade post in Two crowns and Cinderstone.

I also noticed the last few days, many reds from other nations (not harani) with 6-7k gear score, guard all trade posts. This may be the reason why all trade posts have 0 cargo packs. It is luck to get 1-2 cargo packs 4-5-6 in the morning.

So this is the result of XL actions and this is a ringing bell for you to notify them, their changes are totally wrong. If red nations/pirates control all land and charcoals, then what left for others..

and then the DS bases will get built and cargo will start to pile up and you'll be on here complaining that trade packs aren't recovering because no one wants to run the cargo for charcoal. There are 4 ports to take your charcoal to and the only safe place for pirates and nations to deliver cargo is golden ruins during peace... otherwise they are gankable and you can take their stuff. If you can't do it alone get a group together to do it.

it wont happen because 2 nations are deadly enemies against nuia and the nations which they dont bother much with nuia. A nation in dahuta server was deadly enemy of my guild back then, it still is, they call now all red nations which they support nuia as "that guild" friends and they keep up doing what they did in Dahuta. They didnt let us do rifts and they still do, sea events, now trade centers can be ganged too..

Quote Originally Posted by Oyranos View Post
    it wont happen because 2 nations are deadly enemies against nuia and the nations which they dont bother much with nuia. A nation in dahuta server was deadly enemy of my guild back then, it still is, they call now all red nations which they support nuia as "that guild" friends and they keep up doing what they did in Dahuta. They didnt let us do rifts and they still do, sea events, now trade centers can be ganged too..
    Welcome to ArcheAge.

+ Reply to Thread