+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So when will kirby be fixed?

So when will kirby be fixed?

So been waiting to see if there will be an update for caring for kirby for the Kirby's gift. Has it been updated or fixed? Cause I would like to have the new corgi's for my house. I keep checking and I have not seen anything said about this. I watched the stream today and nothing was said at all.

So will it ever be fixed?

yes. my guess is the week before the event ends, or sometime next year and they bring kirby out for a week so you can finish then. wait, when does the event end?

Come back next year

At the end of the event they will probably just mail the rewards to anyone that logged in during the event period making the effort of anyone who actually played the game invalid. This game has become spoon feed the whiners rather than reward effort.

I don't think they are going to fix it before the event ends. If it was easy they would have done it already it's been 2 weeks.
    Aria - Pirate

We get thé third turkey ............

Well I wish they would say something. Its annoying not knowing whats going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    Well I wish they would say something. Its annoying not knowing whats going to happen.
    it's fair to assume that they dont know how to fix it and won't, and won't send us anything to make up for it. best just to forget about it.
    Aria - Pirate

I don't want to forget about it. I just want to get the corgis for all the work we put in. Otherwise what was the point of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    I don't want to forget about it. I just want to get the corgis for all the work we put in. Otherwise what was the point of the event.
    What the bound hereafter stones, experience stones and eco fuel weren't good enough? /endsarcasm
    Dacks- Tahyang/Conviction/Kadum/Wynn

+ Reply to Thread