+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Why i think you are doing wrong by pushing Diamond Shores to Level 3.

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    Why don't the other nations do something about it instead of whining for welfare castles?
    Don't talk like you don't know about nation balance problem... East neither has numbers nor the gearscore to do that. So all nations should have reserved castle spots for them. Otherwise we can never see an East castle.
    Trion has to block transfers to player nation and nuia to allow equal gearscore and numbers in nations.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    - Away -
    Posts
    10,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Galmidor View Post
    Don't talk like you don't know about nation balance problem... East neither has numbers nor the gearscore to do that. So all nations should have reserved castle spots for them. Otherwise we can never see an East castle.
    Trion has to block transfers to player nation and nuia to allow equal gearscore and numbers in nations.
    It's almost like that's the game.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    Because members of PNs have same average GS than non PN members. They don't have +500-3000 GS advantage and the game is balanced and it allows you to fight vs higher GS groups using your larger groups and you will have real chance to win. Or you wake up and you stop "provoke or troll other members". Write REAL options!


    You can't stop alts to build up fortress because DS has long peace time and you can do nothing in peace time to defend your faction vs this objects. They don't need any action now because Trino will "autobuild" all fortresses in the next weekend (?).
    Since when asking someone to play by the game mechanics and rules means to troll or provoke them ? The legit way to make a nation collapse its to take their castles and prevent them claiming another castle for a certain period of time - if you cannot do this that means you are NOT supposed to make that nation disband. And as for real options if you feel that the gear gap is the problem here, you can always go and farm in game for better gear or if you are to lazy to do it go ahead and swipu swipu.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by minerpirate View Post
    They're giving them what the big money cry out for since they are too lazy to use their numerous alts to build up the base themself. Well, I'm too lazy to farm for gold to get the legendary weapon for myself, can I have one for free? Oh heck, give us all one. And Enoan Galleon would be nice too.
    Your analogy with getting items for free its wrong since all the player nations ALREADY put effort, money etc in game to build those nations. Its like during the merges your legendary weapon would get deleted and while you are waiting for TRION to restore your weapon that you already WORKED for it I will come and tell you "why do you expect a FREE legendary from Trion, go and farm again your weapon".

  5. #35
    Senior Member SparxIsGrounded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    Your analogy with getting items for free its wrong since all the player nations ALREADY put effort, money etc in game to build those nations. Its like during the merges your legendary weapon would get deleted and while you are waiting for TRION to restore your weapon that you already WORKED for it I will come and tell you "why do you expect a FREE legendary from Trion, go and farm again your weapon".
    I actually quite agree with this comment from Johnson, everyone who is currently in a player nation all came from the factions whether Nuia or Haranya. Sure people might have played more or paid more or farmed more but noone here can deny that any of these people started in a faction at all. Jealousy out of people that have not gotten as far as other have is rampant in Archeage and I can see both sides. It seems that anyone below a certain threshold holds disdain for anyone above a certain threshold and vice versa and it's causing this rift between players in terms of gearscore. What people not in player nations needs to undrstand is that factions can and have in the past rose against player nations and won. Using my own experiences I've taken soulforged people who wanted to pvp but lacked the gear and, although many, we were versus some of the highest in the server and won at times. It feels like people at this point need an outlet for their anger at not being adequate enough to contest, exploitation and otherwise aside, and that anger is being directed at anything above 6.5k gearscore since its the easiest way to point and say "you're the reason I'm failing."

    Now from the opposite side I can understand the mentality of being denied content by people in player nations as it's quite hard to contest say a delphinad ghost ship versus mythic and eternal enoans when your ship is heroic at best, but at the same time is it not better to try than to just let people continue to get the bosses etc. Theres plenty of things people of a lower gearscore can do to either gear themselves up as a group or push themselves in training, and it's better to start trying to do even smaller bosses if you can't do dragons and dgs yet. Better than sitting on your ♥♥♥ as and crying about dying in a cuz the scary pn killed you.
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

    STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C



  6. #36
    Senior Member Demirguc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by SparxIsGrounded View Post
    Theres plenty of things people of a lower gearscore can do to either gear themselves up as a group or push themselves in training, and it's better to start trying to do even smaller bosses if you can't do dragons and dgs yet. Better than sitting on your ♥♥♥ as and crying about dying in a cuz the scary pn killed you.
    Examples?

  7. #37
    Senior Member SparxIsGrounded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Demirguc View Post
    Examples?
    I know a smaller guild on my server who builds their bank doing Glenn and meina in the mornings sometimes, nazar when it's up is worth a lot especially with the awkward timer, morpheus again with the awkward timer. To name a few
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

    STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C



  8. #38
    Senior Member Demirguc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by SparxIsGrounded View Post
    I know a smaller guild on my server who builds their bank doing Glenn and meina in the mornings sometimes, nazar when it's up is worth a lot especially with the awkward timer, morpheus again with the awkward timer. To name a few
    Good tips TY <3

  9. #39
    Senior Member SparxIsGrounded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Demirguc View Post
    Good tips TY <3
    No worries friend, I'd be glad to offer more insight or help or advice etc if needed ^^
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

    STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C



+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts