+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why i think you are doing wrong by pushing Diamond Shores to Level 3.

Thumbs up Why i think you are doing wrong by pushing Diamond Shores to Level 3.

10/6 We're advancing Diamond Shores to level 3 on Evo servers

Hello all!

On Evolution servers only, we'll be pushing Diamond Shores to level 3, on both sides, so that castles can begin to be claimed. This will occur on Friday, October 6th.

We're giving you a heads up so that you can begin gathering your castle claiming packs in preparation!

This was announced on the Friday 9/29 livestream!

Cheers,
    Muzzy
    When i saw this Post it basically made me just feel bad about my wasted time i spent on either building the base or denying it, what ever people may have done. Now all their hard work is just irrelevant. Archeage is supposed to be a SANDBOX where you are responsible for your content instead of having everything done by " God" in that scenario Trion. To explain the reason behind my not well feeling about this further. Pretty much you guys are following even more the way of people dont do what we want, so we just do it for them. For me its more a i dont have to do anything soon since it will be done by you guys anyway. More and more things that people may not like to do, but has to be done is just getting either removed or just skip somehow. And the game is getting easier and easier instead of giving people a challange. There is barrely anything left, that is a challange....

For people that are reading forums there were groups that finally had a chance to pay back the big player nations that were harassing them all the time by NOT doing the Quest to build the base and maybe have their nation Collapse maybe happen. But then the Gods just decided nah thats not what we wanna see. So you pretty much you made them waste their time, and yes i am saying that even tho it means wasting time by not doing anything sounds a bit weird. But it is true people had a motive by not gaining prestige from that quest and nations at some point would have to either leave the nation and help building it to prevent the collapse or see them disbanded if not . But now instead they can just keep bullying the Nuia and Haranya sided that are almost not existent anymore and go get away with it.

the whole system is bad.. like haranya and nuia has to built the bases and player nations just take all castles without any affort.. seriously, there are so many problems in archeage and it looks like next year we will have another merge if these issues are not addressed..

DS bases was on lvl 3 before merges why should we need to do it again??? Its not a freshstart server....
    soon @ Tempest
    Some pvps here

Quote Originally Posted by Gbg View Post
    DS bases was on lvl 3 before merges why should we need to do it again??? Its not a freshstart server....
    You make a good point but I agree with OP, I do not think Trion should build any bases to level 3, if your guild wants a castle, get to work.

At this point if my guild claims another castle should Trion build everything back up to level 3 for me? As a castle owner I'd say hell yeah but is it right? I don't think so.
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

Can a community manger, actually confirm that castle rushes are going to happen on 8th october (sunday)?
    because on stream, they said that they let "Thunderwing" keep thier lv3 and castle rush
    they are other servers which might reach lv3 like today, will they be blocked from upgrading to lv3
    or castlerush will magicly start this sunday, and you are confusing people ...

regarding to OP
    its indeed seems harsh decision , and if i recall correctly they did
    similar thing last merges and pushed BOTH DS bases to lv3
    ruining directly player effort and plans.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyAlex View Post
    Can a community manger, actually confirm that castle rushes are going to happen on 8th october (sunday)?
    because on stream, they said that they let "Thunderwing" keep thier lv3 and castle rush
    they are other servers which might reach lv3 like today, will they be blocked from upgrading to lv3
    or castlerush will magicly start this sunday, and you are confusing people ...

regarding to OP
    its indeed seems harsh decision , and if i recall correctly they did
    similar thing last merges and pushed BOTH DS bases to lv3
    ruining directly player effort and plans.
    None of you people like to research stuff it seems
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...on-Evo-servers
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

Quote Originally Posted by SparxIsGrounded View Post
    None of you people like to research stuff it seems
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...on-Evo-servers
    Yep, but some servesr will have lv3 TODAY, means they can rush it this sunday
    OR it will be blocked?

exact details weren't given...

thinking face emoji
    owo

anele
    Phazed
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Dragana View Post
    When i saw this Post it basically made me just feel bad about my wasted time i spent on either building the base or denying it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragana View Post
    For people that are reading forums there were groups that finally had a chance to pay back the big player nations that were harassing them all the time by NOT doing the Quest to build the base and maybe have their nation Collapse maybe happen.
    lmao
    Hawk - Youtube // Twitch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast