+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DESTROYER of worlds - biggest meme build still going strong

Angry DESTROYER of worlds - biggest meme build still going strong

Ok so,
    This is my Destroyer class (Archery, Battlerage, Sorc) build:

http://archeagecalculator.com/?a=100U23rUbA5q17
    ^skillset included

The idea was to form a set of gear that would enable the user to play all the meta builds (ie DR, prim, enig, abolisher etc), and, on those special occasions, ACTUALLY PLAY DESTROYER.

~1330 melee attack, 1240 ranged attack, 1000 magic attack~

Justifying inclusion of TWT neck:
    The TWT neck "should" perform like the old kraken neck did with archers; now that serpent sight is a thing it should apply a chain-lightning effect from HUGE distances. Take Flame Chain Lightning for abit of extra bouncy bouncy. Its possible the TWT neck effect might even scale with magic attack - ill test it when I get one (although the kraken one pre-nerf did not).

Justifying use of 7p desert:
    The 7p is a flat "attack increase" which seems to boost all damage types (Ranged, Melee and Sorc attack), making it the best set for Destroyer.

Justifying ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed frigid gemming in divine ayanad leather:
    Destroyer "can" work when built archer/melee-heavy, but I've found it struggles when sorc-heavy, thus I invest lightly into only frigid/other sorc instants for control. That being said, we've got 0 investment into cast time reduction on gear, so you'll want the fastest possible frigid tracks for your combos:
    frigid>(NON ANCESTRAL) tiger strike>freezing arrow>lightning meteor/charge>triple slash>precision strike>snare/BeL out for range> #archerystuff.jpeg

This isn't a serious build - obviously a DR-dedicated build will be better for DR etc etc
    Angery reacts only

Look pretty fun to me

This just made my day. In 4.5 you'll be a god among men.
    Pew (Wynn/Kaylin/Kadum)
    <The Shadehunting Master>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuU..._as=subscriber
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Trusivraj?lang=en
    Twitch Stream Channel:
    https://www.twitch.tv/trusivraj

Quote Originally Posted by lap View Post
    The TWT neck "should" perform like the old kraken neck did with archers; now that serpent sight is a thing it should apply a chain-lightning effect from HUGE distances. Take Flame Chain Lightning for abit of extra bouncy bouncy. Its possible the TWT neck effect might even scale with magic attack - ill test it when I get one (although the kraken one pre-nerf did not).
    Some things I can say from experience, regarding this necklace:

- It only appears to proc off spells. NOT MELEE OR RANGED ATTACKS.
    - It CAN proc off DoTs. (All damaging DoTs, including bleeds/poisons)
    - Proc is not dependent on LoS. Target may be behind bonewalls, actual walls, imprison-walls, it'll still tase them.
    - It DOES scale off Magic Attack. (Not very well, though: At 152 m.atk, tooltip reads 667 dmg, at 615m.atk, tooltip reads 802)
    - While the graphic matches the 'chain lightning' one that the Kraken necklace shares, the TWT neck is in-fact single-target.

Serious build or not, I'm just keeping facts straight.
    Kraken's #1 Argent Storyteller.

Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    There are some targets which are simply not ideal to attack when they are aware of your presence.

Quote Originally Posted by lap View Post
    Ok so,
    This is my Destroyer class (Archery, Battlerage, Sorc) build:

http://archeagecalculator.com/?a=100U23rUbA5q17
    ^skillset included

The idea was to form a set of gear that would enable the user to play all the meta builds (ie DR, prim, enig, abolisher etc), and, on those special occasions, ACTUALLY PLAY DESTROYER.

~1330 melee attack, 1240 ranged attack, 1000 magic attack~

Justifying use of 7p desert:
    The 7p is a flat "attack increase" which seems to boost all damage types (Ranged, Melee and Sorc attack), making it the best set for Destroyer.

Justifying ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed frigid gemming in divine ayanad leather:
    Destroyer "can" work when built archer/melee-heavy, but I've found it struggles when sorc-heavy, thus I invest lightly into only frigid/other sorc instants for control. That being said, we've got 0 investment into cast time reduction on gear, so you'll want the fastest possible frigid tracks for your combos:
    frigid>(NON ANCESTRAL) tiger strike>freezing arrow>lightning meteor/charge>triple slash>precision strike>snare/BeL out for range> #archerystuff.jpeg

This isn't a serious build - obviously a DR-dedicated build will be better for DR etc etc
    Angery reacts only
    I was thinking of playing archery/occ/sorce which i think its Storm Chaser.
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

Quote Originally Posted by Lancet View Post
    Some things I can say from experience, regarding this necklace:

- It only appears to proc off spells. NOT MELEE OR RANGED ATTACKS.
    - It CAN proc off DoTs. (All damaging DoTs, including bleeds/poisons)
    - Proc is not dependent on LoS. Target may be behind bonewalls, actual walls, imprison-walls, it'll still tase them.
    - It DOES scale off Magic Attack. (Not very well, though: At 152 m.atk, tooltip reads 667 dmg, at 615m.atk, tooltip reads 802)
    - While the graphic matches the 'chain lightning' one that the Kraken necklace shares, the TWT neck is in-fact single-target.

Serious build or not, I'm just keeping facts straight.
    From what you've written, the TWT/kraken neck + serpent's sight works fine, as there are RANGED ATTACKS that apply bleeds/poisons that can be used with serpent's sight.
    Also, the TWT neck applies a magic def pen debuff to its target, something like 100-200 magic def pen I'm pretty sure.
    ~ 0~

Play it, while listening to Amon Amarth
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aaOqUYG8Tw
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Btw the class is actually called "Fiendhunter" ingame. The name was changed somewhere around 2.0 I think.
    Gameprooe, the Executioner of Enla West
    Solo Player, Researcher, Theorycrafter
    Playing Immortalist full-time on Wynn

Twitch - Twitch.tv/gamepro03
    YouTube - Gamepro03
    Twitter @Gamepro03

Archeage Research & Development Discord - Now public!
    This Discord server's purpose is to mass a collection of like-minded individuals who seek to test and explore the secrets of mechanics behind Archeage. Feel free to hop on by and help out with the project!

+ Reply to Thread