+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sorcery Setup?

Sorcery Setup?

Ive been playing Archeage for a while and hit level 55 recently, I'm not sure on how I want my setup to be but I know I'd like it to have almost all of theses occupations - Sorcery, occultism, witchcraft, shadowplay or vitalism. Which combination of those lists would be the best? And what skills and passives would they have? Would they approach more pvp, pve, healing, etc.? What weapon and armor would be best? (Staff? Sword? Leather armor? Cloth?) If you need more information or have any questions ask away because I have no idea what I'm doing but I may have answers?

(I have played Cultist and currently trying out Spellsinger but I have no idea how that is going to turn out, listing a build with the class too is very useful for me! Sorry for any typos <.<)

Do you want to focus on pvp or pve first? Sorcery builds are very different when it comes to that.

As gear goes, you will definitely want cloth armor with stamina/intelligence stats, and staff or scepter+shield as weapons, depending if you want to be tanky or a glass cannon.

Spellsinger is glass cannon, if your going to play that you should use a staff.

You have some choices here

Glass Cannon: Lots of damage and goes down like a 2 dollar .....
    Spellsinger
    Spellsong
    Enigmatist
    Daggerspell

Paper Tiger: A bit Tougher, not as much damage
    Lamentor
    Reaper
    Earthsinger

Clay Pigeon: As tough as mages come but cant kill ♥♥♥♥
    Revenant
    Earthsinger
    Cabalist
    Swiftstone

Not a sorcery class but one you should try, toughest mage around
    Skullknight , DEF OCC AUR

Your Revenant placement is not correct, Revenant has the highest concentrated aoe damage in the game and depending your gear you do more damage than any of top 4 you placed. Cheesespell should be on N/A list bud :P
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

Since it's so easy to change classes, you can use different builds and classes for specific situations too. Lots of people have different specs for mob farming, small group PvP, raid PvP, etc. One of the nice things about ArcheAge is that it gives you the freedom to play with different combinations of skills and find out what works best for you. You're never locked into any single class.

There are a few skill calculators online that will show you the effects of changing one of your skill trees, and let you see all the possible skill combos for each.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlem View Post
    Your Revenant placement is not correct, Revenant has the highest concentrated aoe damage in the game and depending your gear you do more damage than any of top 4 you placed. Cheesespell should be on N/A list bud :P
    Revenant is a group class, its only really great with support.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashole View Post
    Revenant is a group class, its only really great with support.
    I BEG TO DIFFER !!! but then again im biased lol
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

Im sure that Revenant IS a non group class for whales like you Na na! Once your gear is top 100.

Sorcery is for Weebs.
    Normies like me run occultism as main dps spec.

Theres a plate daggerspell on our server, blacksheep. They do pretty dayumm good dmg for a plate mage, so I would hold off on considering any of these specs as weak. A mage is a mage, all they need is gear (weapon) and knowledge of their combos.
    Pew (Wynn/Kaylin/Kadum)
    <The Shadehunting Master>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuU..._as=subscriber
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Trusivraj?lang=en
    Twitch Stream Channel:
    https://www.twitch.tv/trusivraj

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast