+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: has fresh start been announched as happening soon yet?

has fresh start been announched as happening soon yet?

as the title says. i want to see fresh start come soon, once a year is great for this. please release one!
    ~ Sainless Steel Deku ~

8th - Tyrenos - Daku <Unforgivin> / <FLEX>
    7th - Kadum - Dekusol <Angelic Order>
    6th - ArcheRage - Dekusol <Save Our Souls> / <Panic>
    5th - Nui - Deku <A.S.E.S> / <Unforgiven>
    4th - Thunderwing - Aether <V E R I T A S> / <KGB>
    3rd - Reckoning - Arrow <Renegades> / <Epidemic> / <Plan B>
    2nd - Morpheus - Aether <Renegades> / <PRIME> / <POWER>
    1st - Kyrios - Aerosolz <Lithium>

Note on Private Server: NEVER PLAY IT.

We had right now a Server Merge because we had to less Players on the most Servers and you ask for a new Server which would kill the population of the Merged Servers?

Players are still asking and talking about it in game to keep the rumor alive. So far I haven't heard Trion in any format mention a new fresh start server outside of say there is no plan for a new fresh start. Is there some thread or live stream I don't know about post Prophecy, Reckoning and Vengeance of any Trion employee eluding to a new fresh start server? I don't mind new threads requesting it like the OP but I hope people stop telling others a new fresh start is coming soon when that really doesn't seem to be a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by BeNice View Post
    Players are still asking and talking about it in game to keep the rumor alive. So far I haven't heard Trion in any format mention a new fresh start server outside of say there is no plan for a new fresh start. Is there some thread or live stream I don't know about post Prophecy, Reckoning and Vengeance of any Trion employee eluding to a new fresh start server? I don't mind new threads requesting it like the OP but I hope people stop telling others a new fresh start is coming soon when that really doesn't seem to be a reality.
    Nope. Just greedy players who don't care about the rest of us and only themselves.

Sadly, Trion still hasen't announced something about a new Fresh Start. A lot of people are wating and I hope they have enough patience to wait before they jump into an other mmorpg.

I hope not, if all you guys would put the effort you do in jumping around servers, there wouldn't be a gear gap.

Yet you continue asking for another one and make the gap bigger so that you can look relevant for 1 month ggwp

Even if Trion did decide to give you a new fresh start you realize it would still go down the tubes like the fast decent of the evolution servers by player nations. Unless Trion gives you a fresh start with player nation disabled you may as well just focus on your current character / server. Really, don't even bother.

Quote Originally Posted by BeNice View Post
    Even if Trion did decide to give you a new fresh start you realize it would still go down the tubes like the fast decent of the evolution servers by player nations. Unless Trion gives you a fresh start with player nation disabled you may as well just focus on your current character / server. Really, don't even bother.
    Yep, finally people are understanding that it won't be different this time.

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    I hope not, if all you guys would put the effort you do in jumping around servers, there wouldn't be a gear gap.

Yet you continue asking for another one and make the gap bigger so that you can look relevant for 1 month ggwp
    False. The effort it takes to reroll in a fresh start server is minimal compared to trying to get beyond divine delphinad gear. And by the way...that first month of a fresh start server is by far the most fun I have ever had in ArcheAge. I am not playing legacy unless massive changes are made, same goes for a large segment of the playerbase.

Ideally Trion and XL Games would have made better design choices for the western version of AA, but that has not been the case. Fresh Start servers give regular players a window of about 3-4 months of good pvp fun. The holdovers on legacy are not by any means regular players, they are the most extreme of the hardcore gamers/big credit swipers. Your servers are not going to be growing or even maintaining population at this point unless the devs make radical changes to the game...blaming Fresh Start is laughable at this point. Let's say you get your wish and no more FS servers launch. I am willing to bet more mergers come before the end of 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegfried View Post
    False. The effort it takes to reroll in a fresh start server is minimal compared to trying to get beyond divine delphinad gear.
    It takes no effort at all for you to reroll because you run around in pogo sticks and wooden shields on legacy, expecting a "fair" fight against people who have invested years into their character.

Dota and league destroyed mmorpg culture because of that mentality.

And by the way...that first month of a fresh start server is by far the most fun I have ever had in ArcheAge.
    Exactly, the first month. Glad the population destroying fresh starts give you your one month of pleasure.

blaming Fresh Start is laughable at this point. Let's say you get your wish and no more FS servers launch. I am willing to bet more mergers come before the end of 2018.
    Fresh start is the core reason why the server's dwindle. Everyone jumps ship to be relevant for a month and then complains for the following 11 months.

On a side note, I actually abandoned my toon on EU, blowing up 10 epic item's since they were bound. I re-rolled on NA legacy earlier this year on a brand new toon. The regrade events and triple drops make a huge difference.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast