+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The last PvP Server dead now?

The last PvP Server dead now?

So Toxic left the building after few days (maybe to hard pvp?)
    Savage atm not so strong
    NewAge without Execration on collapse
    Playfaction freefarm and recrut more p2w Players

Nice try for big pvp server dead before Castlewar -_-

:candle:
    Phazed
    YouTube

Hawk recruiting p2w'ers? +++pf
    Kacpi
    Eu Craposa/Tempest
    New Age, Petrify
    One of the worst geared players on EU

Enigmatist :3/Revenant/Spellsong

What did you think player nations were going to do it? It happened on other servers, it always happens eventually.

haHAA

Nothing to do with player nations actually, it's more that Nuia is completely dead and Haranya doesn't participate in anything. As far as I've seen PF aren't recruiting anyone. Won't get into other nation stuff because I don't have facts to back up. Today was the first day Nuia had 30+ people in Halcy. If all these small nuian guilds start thinking wider than rift raid and create a decent guild that actually wants to do stuff, there might be a future for this server.
    ayyy lmao

No Yooma u got things all wrong if something happening and its not good. Its all play factions fault. When people qq they feel better rather then try to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonatex View Post
    So Toxic left the building after few days (maybe to hard pvp?)
    Savage atm not so strong
    NewAge without Execration on collapse
    Playfaction freefarm and recrut more p2w Players

Nice try for big pvp server dead before Castlewar -_-
    what did you expect more ? these p2w domination guilds or players never want to do real pvp contest, no balls for real pvp for end game loot; so they turn into zerg guilds to dominate the whole server alone by themself and guess what ,who makes the most profit ? the guild bank holder guild leader and his close friends and others are only mere slaves in these kind of domination guilds' dkp system... Shortly, nothing is changed for +3 years already and nothing happens even we complain in forums or in the game; the p2w no life players and no life mega account owners rule the AA in these domination guilds and rich ppl become richer and more geared ( that's why ,even at trion AA twitch, the GMs mentioned about gear gap issue last week too; but noone cares really at the end that only %5 of players are having fun from the game in general and other rest cannot do anything related to end game content or pvp etc. ).

Playfaction always talked about pvp in sirothe any servers thy travelled; but thy ruined every server then said very unpleasant things to everyone etc. Anyway, if thy really love pvp thy should move to retribution or shagiton to fight against same gear score players; but guess what again ? Noone wants a real pvp for end game loot in Archeage so thy will not move to these one of two servers^^.

Current Archeage is a farmville now totally by %95 of the players; %5 players are in these player nations to make insane free gold. At 4.0 patch, the gear score is increasing so these ppl will be +10k and other rest of normal players will be between 4k and 6k maximum. I wonder that what Trion will do about it ? Currently, at every eu servers, top 100's minimum gear score is 7.1k and thy are mainly in these player nations and thy one shot everyone and their numbers are more that other factions too so noone oppose them anymore. Rip AA for EU...

Quote Originally Posted by Yooma View Post
    Nothing to do with player nations actually, it's more that Nuia is completely dead and Haranya doesn't participate in anything. As far as I've seen PF aren't recruiting anyone. Won't get into other nation stuff because I don't have facts to back up. Today was the first day Nuia had 30+ people in Halcy. If all these small nuian guilds start thinking wider than rift raid and create a decent guild that actually wants to do stuff, there might be a future for this server.
    The unification of nui or haranya to make a strong guild with their active remained good geared players to fight against player nations never happened within the two years in AA EU; so I don't think that it will happen now in any AA EU servers against player nations... PPL lost their will to fight; because of the some reasons I mentioned above. I wait some other new sandbox mmorpgs now but it will be withing 2018 or 2019 probably; so until that time, I will play AA and do not care or bother myself with these unsolved +3years old problems really and I will hope some another a few years that Trion might solve these old common main issues really.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Tl;dr, who are you btw?
    Kacpi
    Eu Craposa/Tempest
    New Age, Petrify
    One of the worst geared players on EU

Enigmatist :3/Revenant/Spellsong

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast