+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The last PvP Server dead now?

Quote Originally Posted by Yooma View Post
    Nothing to do with player nations actually, it's more that Nuia is completely dead and Haranya doesn't participate in anything. As far as I've seen PF aren't recruiting anyone. Won't get into other nation stuff because I don't have facts to back up. Today was the first day Nuia had 30+ people in Halcy. If all these small nuian guilds start thinking wider than rift raid and create a decent guild that actually wants to do stuff, there might be a future for this server.

And that's exactly what happens when they stop trying. Player nations haven't stopped them from trying to do everything yet.

wtb epic ayanad meadow pieces :v

Shirou

<HaT> <Pirate Bay>

rip

Quote Originally Posted by Yooma View Post
    snip If all these small nuian guilds start thinking wider than rift raid and create a decent guild that actually wants to do stuff, there might be a future for this server..
    That was done before the merge though (you were there), when Ascension, Dark Reavers, Italian Bastards, Messengers of Death, Devilish and I think another guild, I cannot remember joined and NOVA was born which later became New Age, so TBH I do not know how succesful doing that will be I do know that there are more people around now to an extent, and maybe the second time around might work with fighting back but I doubt it. Cos people fight and if you keep on dying they will stop showing up for the pvp as what will the point be.
    Wolfshe
    Primeval
    Tempest
    R.I.P Kyprosa 2014 - 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshe View Post
    That was done before the merge though (you were there), when Ascension, Dark Reavers, Italian Bastards, Messengers of Death, Devilish and I think another guild, I cannot remember joined and NOVA was born which later became New Age, so TBH I do not know how succesful doing that will be I do know that there are more people around now to an extent, and maybe the second time around might work with fighting back but I doubt it. Cos people fight and if you keep on dying they will stop showing up for the pvp as what will the point be.
    I know Wolfshe, I was there and I know what happened after. But since Nuian guilds aren't working together as they should be, that's the only real solution right now.
    ayyy lmao

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2