+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cash Shop Anchoring Gems

Cash Shop Anchoring Gems

When do they start selling divine to epic anchoring gems for credits?
    When do they start selling epic to legendary anchoring gems for credits?

not soon enough

Why though.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Hopefully never.

if i could get on the AH and buy a stack of 100 then I would agree with 'Hopefully never.'

Like i said in another post, they should make this item tradable.
    It's stupid the number of "bound" item on this game when they call it a "mmo" ..

Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin View Post
    When do they start selling divine to epic anchoring gems for credits?
    When do they start selling epic to legendary anchoring gems for credits?
    I agree with you that anchoring gems should be sold with credits in marketplace, the AA players are too greedy that thy sell these anchoring gems with non-sense prices in AH really... Everything is overpriced with these new patches already...

Sounds like you guys which more p2w items. Anchoring gems in the cash shop would be totally broken.

Quote Originally Posted by blycee View Post
    Sounds like you guys which more p2w items. Anchoring gems in the cash shop would be totally broken.
    the game is p2w already, it will be better for Trion to earn more real money. Mega multi accounts, domination guilds make insane amount of gold already for free, for the remained normal players cannot do anything but still AH prices are too high thank's to these Mega multi accounts, domination guilds; and some other players no time to play long hours so we spend our real money sometimes. The free to players are not allowed to play this game already.

You have a few options if you want to play this game:
    1) To be mega p2w
    2) No life multi account owner that plays on EU and NA non-stop without paying apex money to Trion
    3) Multi account but pays for apex with your own real money
    4) To be normal p2w but not like these mega p2w rich people...

+6k is generally is p2w, noone should deny it really at this game. +7k is total p2w, +8k and +9k is mega p2w. Below 6k is not p2w but still we can see p2w players that owns legendary or epic weapons with low gs ( it is another story ). Show a person who is not p2w or who is not exploiting the game with these mega multi accounts as no life AA player ? In Korea, when AA was released for first time, the game was designed for single accounts; not like these multi accounts right now but anyway who cares right now right ?^^. My real life is more important that a mmorpg so no much time to play games so I personally sometimes spend real money to get some of these gliders, cars, haulers etc. with credits. The game itself is pushing you to pay with real money to get these items in the game like speedboat, upgrades and so many other things. With single account, it is really hard to make profit at this game; because of the labor limitations and other reasons. Every EU servers are dead even after merge in the meaning of players to play together that ,right now, noone needs each other to do trade runs and other potato activities etc. ( you can do many things by yourself now like family quests and so many other things ). Bring your alts to do everything yourself, bring your alts to gr, cr to gem your items for free and so many other things. This game is dead. Look at the AA twitch views, I remember a time that view amounts like 4k-5k online at livestream but now it is like 200-300 maximum ( do not believe then check out AA twitch livestreams ).

Quote Originally Posted by Savitar View Post
    I agree with you that anchoring gems should be sold with credits in marketplace, the AA players are too greedy that thy sell these anchoring gems with non-sense prices in AH really... Everything is overpriced with these new patches already...
    I looked at the price to craft the gear to make anchoring gems vs price of buying and I don't know how the people selling them are making any money off them. they are cheaper to buy on AH then craft with the new system.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast