+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 56 of 56

Thread: Serious Game Problem : Gear Gap

  1. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3
    In my opinion more problem is ppl being abble to multiaccount or multibox... I know its too late to change it but I think it was bad idea to allow this...

    1. Ofc it gives ppl advantage in gold making but people spend most of the time caring for their another 20 accounts instead of actually playing the game + game becoming more like work

    2. One person can control every trade route by just putting alts on them.

    3. You can't really see real population of servers cuz 60% of them are alts...

  2. #52
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Truepotato View Post
    In my opinion more problem is ppl being abble to multiaccount or multibox... I know its too late to change it but I think it was bad idea to allow this...

    1. Ofc it gives ppl advantage in gold making but people spend most of the time caring for their another 20 accounts instead of actually playing the game + game becoming more like work

    2. One person can control every trade route by just putting alts on them.

    3. You can't really see real population of servers cuz 60% of them are alts...
    Multitasking surely makes the game less enjoyable and hopeless for those that arent willing to invest time and effort to progress over months. I very much agree but even if it could be withdrawn it wouldnt be a complete solution.

    Without alts the economy would be very different and gaining the same edge would be incredibly more expensive for the P2W people, but people couldnt catch up to them on their own regardless, being limited to a single labour pool(I dont mean catching up to the biggest whales, but to lets say the top 300 of the server).

    Getting the same extra income would only be possible by playing together, outplaying others, requiring a lot more effort, organisation and willingness to keep up with them. In most cases it wouldnt take less time either, although for the succesful it would be a lot more enjoyable.

    But most of the people would quickly give up.

    So if multiboxing rules change, somehow the P2W aspects also need to change.

  3. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3
    Well. You are right too. At this moment economy without alts would be hard but its because game is basically dying/dead. I think it might have been totally diffrent if they don't allow it since begining and game wouldn't loose so much ppl. Now they cannot do anything about that because its too late.

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    787
    I beg to differ. This game was not designed with the multi clienting aspect in mind. It has just driven up prices, not lowered them, since there is more gold in the system. In Kr they use social security numbers to log in, so they don't have the option to multibox. Yes, we would still have a few whales, but many of the higher geared who got there with the "2nd job" of tending to 8+ alts wouldn't exist, and higher tiered weapons would be more reasonably priced and accessible.

    It is difficult to roll back this progress though, and allow an avenue for people who don't want the risk of burning out to progress...

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Enyo View Post
    It is difficult to roll back this progress though, and allow an avenue for people who don't want the risk of burning out to progress...
    It's very simple actually, all they'd have to do is create a new system and new patch with something along the lines of new Hasla2 gear, and the old poorly earned gear value will fade away. Hopefully the Devs won't be as short-sighted to make new Hasla2 gear attainable by the most abused methods, but actually earnable by playing ONE CHARACTER. It's all in their hands, after all this IS only a pixel fantasy game.
    "SORRY everyone. As I said in a different post, I accidentally deleted this thread. Thankfully, our team was able to get it back."
    -Muzzy, Connectivity Issues

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubbles View Post
    It's very simple actually, all they'd have to do is create a new system and new patch with something along the lines of new Hasla2 gear, and the old poorly earned gear value will fade away. Hopefully the Devs won't be as short-sighted to make new Hasla2 gear attainable by the most abused methods, but actually earnable by playing ONE CHARACTER. It's all in their hands, after all this IS only a pixel fantasy game.
    Not needing to get a Hasla weapon has been my favorite part of every expansion since 1.0. Hasla weapons were the worst. Some of the most terrible "content" I have ever done in any game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts