+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Does any server have land space available?

Does any server have land space available?

Questions in the title. I just want to place a small house. There is Definitely no space on Thunderwing. It seems to me like people just snatch up space and sell it at a premium and it just repeats and land space price is very over inflated. Anyway. Does anyone know?

Conviction has some open plots. I've picked up three of them that were just sitting unoccupied in the past two weeks, and a guildie who recently returned to the game was able to get half a dozen or so. If you come over there, talk to one of my characters (see the sig for names) in game and I'll see if I can help you out.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Wayfarers> ~ Conviction East

Quote Originally Posted by Shperax View Post
    Questions in the title. I just want to place a small house. There is Definitely no space on Thunderwing. It seems to me like people just snatch up space and sell it at a premium and it just repeats and land space price is very over inflated. Anyway. Does anyone know?
    If you want land and plenty of it make a character on Reckoning. So many people have abandoned it once player nation took hold that the server demise has left a lot of open space.

a few spots on Conviction East. West, you can occasionally find a spot big enough for a 16.

Thunderwing and Conviction are probably the only NA servers with land shortage due to the merges.

Kraken has lots of open space, even in safe zones.

Take your pick of virtually any server that wasn't involved in a merge. Vengeance, Reckoning, Aranjeb, Kraken and poor little Eanna particularly.

There is actually quite a bit of land available on conviction. Just need to look at all provinces.
    Server: Conviction
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Kyrios should have been merged with Aranzeb when all that was going on. Not sure what state Aranzeb is in, but Kyrios is very empty. Plenty of land available pretty much everywhere except Villanelle. No points for guessing why.

If a server has 24x24 or higher land available, it means that server probably has low population to do stuff.
    I would buy land/house on a populated server, stay there and enjoy the game instead.

I've had an open 44 behind my plot in solz for weeks now on Kyrios. Tons of land. I returned to the game a month or so ago and grabbed a 44 and 4 24s all connected to give you an idea. Then the other 44 opened lol.
    Mongoose
    Kyrios
    West
    ~Southpaw~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast