+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Does any server have land space available?

I look every day place in Thunderwing NUIA but there is not.
    I have a castle and 10 kit houses, but I can not place them anywhere.
    I hope that with the above response and the fresh people leave to have a chance to get land, or that the trion useless open the transfer to kraken so I put my lands there.

I gave up waiting on Thunderwing for the needed space to use my kitted houses from the merge. So I ended up transferring to Kyrios last week. Just finished transferring my alt account over yesterday and found plenty of land.

Good luck if youíre still looking on Thunderwing. I left 3 adjacent 16s in Rokhala when I moved my main account. You could try looking there at the very northernmost end of the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tr34 View Post
    If a server has 24x24 or higher land available, it means that server probably has low population to do stuff.
    I would buy land/house on a populated server, stay there and enjoy the game instead.
    You're assuming the OP wants a high population server. My wife and I specifically looked for the lowest population server in order to have access to all the usual game content and have fewer non-consensual PvP happen. Best decision we ever made. We do tradepack runs through hostile zones and can even go out on our fishing boat and fish a boatful without ever seeing any reds.
    "Men do not stop playing because they grow old. They grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Kyrios East has space~ ^o^
    м e l a n c н o l y
    ✧ kyrios ◦ east meow ◦ farmer ◦ healing house decorer ✧"My rice are etenral grade."
    ℱ 𝒆 𝓻 𝓪 𝔂 𝓻
    ✧ tahyang ◦ west ◦ lost and directionally challenged ✧ "teach me how to pvp"

There are still some spaces here and there on Thunderwing (EAST) most are in pvp areas though
    Calliel - Trepetron
    Hanure - Trepetron
    Thunderwing - Osias
    Tempest(my retirement home) - Trepetron
    Fun Stuff

There are entire areas open in aranzeb. Server does have activity in the nations, but most of the carebears have been driven off. Due to the economy it's not really worth to own a lot of land, but you can probably survive just doing safe zone or peace time packs.
    Reckoning - Meow Meow Club Nation

Thunderwing player here. Just started a few months ago and have 2 24x24ís, 4 16x16ís and 3 8x8ís. Iíve found all of them and didnít buy demosís.... you just gotta look everyday randomly during your playtime. Youíll get lucky eventuality.....I found more spots tbh but I didnít need any more taxes being paid out LOL

Reckoning has a TON of land. I've been seeing a steady increase of new houses going up in some zones.

I quit a while ago when my server got merged and I didn't feel like doing the land rush thing all over again.
    Anyone know what the land situation is like now?

Quote Originally Posted by Gobblepuff View Post
    I quit a while ago when my server got merged and I didn't feel like doing the land rush thing all over again.
    Anyone know what the land situation is like now?
    Depends on which server your on.

For Conviction I can only really speak for what I see. East has space in Windscour still as well as Rockula, most of the safe areas and trade provinces are pretty full.

Also do some wandering in Ahimer and I see 24x and small plots peppered in the area, still looking for a 28x for my old fellowship.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast