+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nations, Guilds and Relations

Nations, Guilds and Relations

Hello everybody,
    So I would like to make a forumpost where guilds can show people what they are interested in and their goals.
    I will keep this updated with info so people can always come here and see what guilds fit them best.

Nations:

Pirates (The nation)
    Dishonored
    No Damage (Old Skyfall)
    Potato Bay
    Bloodlust
    Out of Control
    Yatas out of Control (Old Laughing Coffin)
    Clownfiesta
    Yata Kingdom
    Laughing Coffin (Joined Bloodlust nation)

Guilds:

Nuian
    Skyfall (Joined Pirates nation)
    Les Lotus Noirs
    Navarchy
    BadGeneration
    Mondschatten
    Defiance
    Guardians
    Grenzelose Freiheit
    xXTheDestroyerXx
    Destiny
    La Antigua Orden
    Bienchenbande
    Elysium
    Night Shift - small-scale/group/arena pvp.
    Ordre du Phenix
    Guns N Roses
    Equinoxe
    Crusader
    TORTUGA BAY
    Legion of Destiny
    Elite Latin King
    CHIVALRY
    Ich hasse Menschen
    Bliss
    Handelsmarine
    Delirium
    Temna moc
    Starfighters
    Imperial Guards
    No DMG (Old No Damage ppl that left nation)

Haranya
    Tsunami
    Axis of Nova
    Weedsquad
    Circle of Shadows
    The Rebellion
    Order of Melisara
    Red Army
    Core
    RGB
    Les Dragons
    of the DarkCloud
    Reither des lichts
    Russian Federation
    Hussars
    Society
    Von Schatten Umgeben
    Sturmherzen
    FUZIO

Pirate
    Nui ahoy
    MonkaS

I only listed guilds that have 10+ members and I saw on the recruitment page.
    If you know a guild that isnt listed, please let me know.

Work in progress, I know it's not complete and not up to date.
    I got asked to add guild levels, but it is to much work to keep that updated sorry.
    ♠We will never be slaves! ... but we will be conquerors ...♠
    A d e m p t i o | King of Kings

I think you can already update it :
    Pirates : Skyfall (the first one) become No Damage and join Pirates player nation. There still a Skyfall nuian guild, maybe alt.
    Pirate : Nui ahoy
    Bloodlust : Yatas something (don't remember the full name, sorry ...)
    Nuian : Defiance, Crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Luvy View Post
    I think you can already update it :
    Pirates : Skyfall (the first one) become No Damage and join Pirates player nation. There still a Skyfall nuian guild, maybe alt.
    Pirate : Nui ahoy
    Bloodlust : Yatas something (don't remember the full name, sorry ...)
    Nuian : Defiance, Crusader
    From what I understood the old Skyfall leader didn't want Skyfall to go red, so Milady and the officers decided to rename the guild.

We had a poll and 'No Damage' got the most votes.

As for diplomacy: 'No Damage' has the order NOT to attack any Nuians (except people ♥♥♥♥talking us or the guild and KoS).

Our goal is to destroy the nation that wants to freefarm and rule the server (OOC and LC), then go back to Nuia.

That's what I can say Info wise. This post is from a 'No Damage' Member, if you have any questions please ask an officer.

Our interests are actually small-scale/group/arena pvp.
    Jakejay
    <Night Shift>

R.I.P. Anthalon - Retribution - Nuian

Quote Originally Posted by Knife View Post
    From what I understood the old Skyfall leader didn't want Skyfall to go red, so Milady and the officers decided to rename the guild.

We had a poll and 'No Damage' got the most votes.

As for diplomacy: 'No Damage' has the order NOT to attack any Nuians (except people ♥♥♥♥talking us or the guild and KoS).

Our goal is to destroy the nation that wants to freefarm and rule the server (OOC and LC), then go back to Nuia.

That's what I can say Info wise. This post is from a 'No Damage' Member, if you have any questions please ask an officer.
    The problem is when its ****talking, if people dont agree about you joining with DH?
    There was no reason to join DH for fighting OOC, nations can make alliances, even with a faction.
    The only real reason to join them to my opinion is to take part in a blob also for the free farm and making gold much easier.
    And what then when OOC is destroyed? Another nation takes over with high gearscore dominating the server ? We as nuians have/had the numbers and we are supposed to fight for our faction against all nations or not? In this concept DH doesnt care and keeps attacking nuians still, so they want your blob but dont want to do something in return ...wink wink and making the situation even more complicated which will esculate for sure.
    And please stop saying ooc is more op then DH, seems to me they have the same problem as DH with inactivity. Sorry guys but about LC joining OOC, wasnt LC almost a dead nation with very small number of active players?

And about not attacking nuians. On Sunday just when skyfall/No damage merged with DH the leader saying: we wont attack nuians. This statement as it was made includes all ways of attacking and was only ment for destroying OOC. Next day when No Damage helped dishonored member(s) on ds it was only during nuians farming and not pvp. So will your concept of attacking nuians change every time something happens? There is a problem here, all parts of the end content includes pvp. So when nuians try to contest DH its also pvp. With this changed concept i would think you help DH and your self, get profit out of it for yourself. So it will be easier to do what ever you gonna do for making gold or claiming the end content etc. There are other ways available in the mechanics of this game for working together to destroy ooc nation but you haven taken the most profitable way for yourself and DH.

U know destroying a nation takes many ( at least 3) months?!
    Let us be honest u cant control so many people for such a long time so this will esculate at one point.
    And i predict only in a few weeks.

One last thing. History showed us that players after they tasted the free farm or easier way (depends how you want to call it) that they wont come back and dont wont to leave the winning team.

Btw before you gonna say I'm a OOC lover or something. No way im a nuian, and always have been since day one of this game. All I have said here comes from a nuian point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    The problem is when its ****talking, if people dont agree about you joining with DH?
    There was no reason to join DH for fighting OOC, nations can make alliances, even with a faction.
    The only real reason to join them to my opinion is to take part in a blob also for the free farm and making gold much easier.
    And what then when OOC is destroyed? Another nation takes over with high gearscore dominating the server ? We as nuians have/had the numbers and we are supposed to fight for our faction against all nations or not? In this concept DH doesnt care and keeps attacking nuians still, so they want your blob but dont want to do something in return ...wink wink and making the situation even more complicated which will esculate for sure.
    And please stop saying ooc is more op then DH, seems to me they have the same problem as DH with inactivity. Sorry guys but about LC joining OOC, wasnt LC almost a dead nation with very small number of active players?

And about not attacking nuians. On Sunday just when skyfall/No damage merged with DH the leader saying: we wont attack nuians. This statement as it was made includes all ways of attacking and was only ment for destroying OOC. Next day when No Damage helped dishonored member(s) on ds it was only during nuians farming and not pvp. So will your concept of attacking nuians change every time something happens? There is a problem here, all parts of the end content includes pvp. So when nuians try to contest DH its also pvp. With this changed concept i would think you help DH and your self, get profit out of it for yourself. So it will be easier to do what ever you gonna do for making gold or claiming the end content etc. There are other ways available in the mechanics of this game for working together to destroy ooc nation but you haven taken the most profitable way for yourself and DH.

U know destroying a nation takes many ( at least 3) months?!
    Let us be honest u cant control so many people for such a long time so this will esculate at one point.
    And i predict only in a few weeks.

One last thing. History showed us that players after they tasted the free farm or easier way (depends how you want to call it) that they wont come back and dont wont to leave the winning team.

Btw before you gonna say I'm a OOC lover or something. No way im a nuian, and always have been since day one of this game. All I have said here comes from a nuian point of view.
    I am not familiar with the actions taken during that day as I couldn't do a lot lately (my internet's bad), so please contact an officer if you feel like something was wrong.

Regarding the question about us joining DH: It's convenience. We could've stayed Nuian but it would've made things a lot harder. Now that DH is green to us we can stop the OOC+LC blob way easier. Healers can heal and we don't have to be careful at who to attack any who not to.

Regarding staying for the freefarm. I can only speak for myself, but I want contested bosses. I used to be in Chosen and there's nothing more mindless than getting every boss without anybody fighting for it. It gets boring quite fast. I will come back.

"Now that DH is green to us we can stop the OOC+LC blob way easier" ????

40 OOC+LC vs 120 DH+No damage.

Where is the blob???

Open ur eyes "no damage" ur are just offer castle at dh nice jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by valamaldorann View Post
    "Now that DH is green to us we can stop the OOC+LC blob way easier" ????

40 OOC+LC vs 120 DH+No damage.

Where is the blob???

Open ur eyes "no damage" ur are just offer castle at dh nice jobs.
    We're only 6, like you are too.
    You broke the agreement, not DH or No Damage. You want to win at all cost and we won't allow that to happen. Your alliance is the lethal disease of this server and we're the cure

People are free to do what they want and who they join. If it is the right decision we don't know, nobody can tell the future.

On another topic:
    I hope Haranya can finish Lusca quest at some point tho... XD Damn blobs everywhereee
    ♠We will never be slaves! ... but we will be conquerors ...♠
    A d e m p t i o | King of Kings

Quote Originally Posted by Ademptio View Post
    People are free to do what they want and who they join. If it is the right decision we don't know, nobody can tell the future.

On another topic:
    I hope Haranya can finish Lusca quest at some point tho... XD Damn blobs everywhereee
    Is it that bad for Haranya?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast