+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: 10/11/2017 at 8:00 AM PDT

Quote Originally Posted by Alayna Trayore View Post
    Just google "12PST to " and google will tell you.
    Scheduled to end at 12PST, 1MST, 2CST, and 3 EST.
    Thank you very much for that. I'm in EST so I just kept periodically asking google what time it was in PDT. I'm not always smart enough to figure out an easy way of doing something.
    Hope everyone is having a great day~!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathran View Post
    I don't know about that. I can't get my husband to play. He says there are too many people.
    Give him a 30 mins mission to watch the chat and soon he'll be convinced that game's dead, through so many complains about, and the time you spend waiting to find a GHA group...

How about the incredible rarity of finding a simple 3v3?

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessFear View Post
    Thank you very much for that. I'm in EST so I just kept periodically asking google what time it was in PDT. I'm not always smart enough to figure out an easy way of doing something.
    Lol sounds like me
    S e o n w u

Enigmatist/Cleric
    THUNDERWING
    East

Quote Originally Posted by Alianne View Post
    You have got to be fricken kidding me... You couldn't have had a warning telling us not to play on our European servers before hand.. It told us in green in-game when the servers were going down it could have warned us not to play on our other servers.... Who comes and checks here when servers go down for normal maintenance NOT MANY... Thanks for the heads up now I have to down load the whole game again just because I like playing the game.. GREAT geesh
    Sweetheart,

I am so sorry for our problem and understand the frustration. Go into your saved game folder and look for a notepad called "History" Open it and replace the history text with "version 358936f" which is the pre-updated version. When you log back into the North American side it should start the update proccess over again.
    If this doesn't work this will... replace the version again with "version 345131" this is a base version which works no matter what update version you have and will trigger an update sequence, mkay hun? Hope this helps you

♥XOXO♥
    Krystal
    Mkay, bubbye

XOXO
    Krystal

Servers are up

Aaand ... we are back online.

No update download?
    Melly@NazarTW
    <RisingMoon>

where are you playing nowadays Krys? @Krystal

After weeks of knowing the AH merge was coming this week (if not months) the Fresh Start players still don't have access to all the same items as the Legacy marketplace lol. Want a Devilish Temptation costume Frest Start players? I'll put one in the AH for you at the right price lol.

with this patch how long till we can transfer to conviction server again?

Not that I expect any of you to check back, but I did get my boyfriend to play. He's super into it too I traveled to find his character and even bought myself a mount from his area. And when he accidentally realized we can both ride on one mount he dragged me around everywhere while he did quests. It was rather cute.
    Hope everyone is having a great day~!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3