+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @Tinen welcome to the PTS forums and request...

@Tinen welcome to the PTS forums and request...

Hi Tinen,

Welcome to the PTS and all our needs and wants. I have 2 humble requests, and I will admit it isnít without selfishness, but it does have merit for all. The first one is please re-enable the T7 Obsidian commands, or if not please provide some insight why that isnít going to happen. The only stated response has been well weíre done testing tier 7. This doesnít really cover all the reasons why the command should still be on.

To explain what I mean, let me state the reasons why Iím asking for this. First, and the main reason is the ability to get the Ayanad scrolls. Because this command was only available for such a limited time they are pretty much dried up. Second, when somebody comes to help on the PTS a Divine Set of T7 is way better than the unique set of Erenor. Sure they can get that set to divine pretty quickly, but when Iíve sought help for large scale testing, people want to spend as little time as possible on the PTS making the pool of people available to help much smaller. Third and Iíve meet a few folks like this, not everybody likes the look of the Erenor gear and would prefer to skin either the Ayanad or T7 obsidian over it. We just donít have a sufficient quantity of either available to us in any meaningful fashion. Finally, I really miss regrading stuff of value.

The second request is for a new fluffy command. One that provides mats that compensate for the changes to crafting, specifically the removal of wisp and changes to alchemy mats in crafting. We tend to do things on a larger scale than live servers for testing purposes, and having to craft every tier of alchemy oil and the removal of wisp makes crafting stuff much more difficult than even on live. On live you can at least buy the stuff you need if you canít be bothered with gathering them yourself. On PTS you pretty much have to do it yourself. It is in this line of thinking that I ask for a new command to help remove some of the pain on PTS.
    ďTrick or Treats of the Trade, Fluffy!Ē
    Grants:
    • 100x Rainbow Polish
    • 100x Deeply Colored Oil
    • 100x Scented Petal Pigment
    • 100x Non-Stick Polish
    • 100x Emulsified Oil
    • 100x Soft-Stem Pigment
    • 100x Rough Polish
    • 100x Viscous Glossy Oil
    • 100x Small Leaf Pigment
    • 1000x Archeum Ore

Those are my request, and I donít think they are out of line, or would they hurt any or change any of the current dynamics on PTS. Weíre here to help test things, and part of that is being a sudo live server. One could even make an argument that removal the Erenor command and replacing it with just the materials to upgrade Aynads would work with these commands. Though, the command has been active for so long I think it wouldnít be wise to turn it off at this point, less you find yourselves in the same situation as now with the tier 7 obsidian.

+1

it would also be nice to see some of the really time consuming items used in a lot of crafting recipes (such as diamonds and other gems) associated with a command, although it's not a very high priority request it would be very useful to many people

i have spent upwards of 100k labor between multiple alts both manually farming single nodes as well as drills and still have yet to see 2/6 of the gems

also would be nice to have access to the zone specific seeds/saplings without having to level a community center to 2-3

<Very Donger>

And command things from world bosses

Quote Originally Posted by teek View Post
    +1

it would also be nice to see some of the really time consuming items used in a lot of crafting recipes (such as diamonds and other gems) associated with a command, although it's not a very high priority request it would be very useful to many people

i have spent upwards of 100k labor between multiple alts both manually farming single nodes as well as drills and still have yet to see 2/6 of the gems

also would be nice to have access to the zone specific seeds/saplings without having to level a community center to 2-3
    The Community Center thing kind of bothered me. Celestrata said they had received a new command to de-level those centers and they did so on the PTS to test it during one of the lengthy downtimes. Yet, either they didn't get a command to re-level or they just didn't do it. Either way, that situation did bother me. We (East) purposely didn't level one of the centers to rank 3 to avoid it completely cycling through.

Gems are a real pain I do agree. On live, they are generally cheap which would indicate they are dropping enough if not too much. But on PTS we don't have the EU/NA cross server alts mining for Apex (so to speak). This goes back to what I said originally is we have to do it ourselves and the gem drop rate is not made to be obtained by one person. That said if you need some gems, I have some saved from the days when there we a lot of testers, just drop September a mail on PTS and I'll see what I can spare.

So yesterday I spent a day to make 4 ayanad items and rolled them on stream. I was taken back to the good ole days where I would do that but with 30-40 Ayanads or T7 Obsidian. Those streams were sooo much fun. I miss it. Hopefully, Trion is in the fixing / helping mood.

+ Reply to Thread