Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: What made u quit archeage

Quote Originally Posted by UBIK View Post
    I don't have problem with p2w.
    They are a few.
    Few p2w can't make that mess.

And toxic chat for me is a sintom not a cause.
    Ppl start to be toxic cause the game system.

For me the major problem are the NATIONS.
    Kill the main factions, kill the casual players, kill the new players and kill the game.
    In my server there no exist anymore haranys because the nations.
    And Nuias exist because we still fight against the system.
    But we're tired...

I will left the game cause the Nations.

So..need to put Nation in that poll.

EDIT: i find Nation in that poll.
    Ok. ty

I don't know why people would still be on the Archeage forum to take the poll if they quit playing. A lot of people that left and never going to see the poll is because of player nations wrecking their server.

Quote Originally Posted by BaconBit View Post
    I don't know why people would still be on the Archeage forum to take the poll if they quit playing. A lot of people that left and never going to see the poll is because of player nations wrecking their server.
    It's because you read it wrong.

when i post here, i write: "i will left"
    For the future.

But now it's past.
    I stopped playing about 2 days ago.

And i stoppped because the nation system.
    This system is a dead end for XL.
    They can't do nothing now.

I alrdy remove my CC in all my accounts.

This will be my last post in this forum.
    I do not intend to go back anymore.

I will relax now for a few months and come back for BOR.
    So, see u soon in another life

im thinking about quiting aa

been playing this game for little over a year. off and on. but now im seeing that this game is not getting me the gold that i need to get my costume and gear for my level 35. so im thinking about dropping out myself and sticking with wow. and rift. the costume im after is the maid costume for my female toon. and people in ah are charging 1200 to 1500 gold. and theres no way im going to be able to get that kind of gold. and also the gear that i need is 200 to 350 per item in ah. so i dont know about this. there is not even a dungion finder in this game like there is in rift. so to be honest with u i dont know how much longer im going to be with this game. iv been saving my gold for last 5 months and questing like mad. everyday for what 55 gold and thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by vahsharo View Post
    been playing this game for little over a year. off and on. but now im seeing that this game is not getting me the gold that i need to get my costume and gear for my level 35. so im thinking about dropping out myself and sticking with wow. and rift. the costume im after is the maid costume for my female toon. and people in ah are charging 1200 to 1500 gold. and theres no way im going to be able to get that kind of gold. and also the gear that i need is 200 to 350 per item in ah. so i dont know about this. there is not even a dungion finder in this game like there is in rift. so to be honest with u i dont know how much longer im going to be with this game. iv been saving my gold for last 5 months and questing like mad. everyday for what 55 gold and thats it.
    you need to start making and selling fertilizer matts on the auction house, ez gold. easier when you also get gold to get apex for another character to have patron so they can also process stuff for you and produce extra labor. im free to play, and currently have 4 patron accounts. If I can do it and be in a large guild that requires lots of content, you can do it too!

Aria
    Omen Nation

Lvl 35 BTW

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #26
    Director of Community Relations
    This thread is almost a year old, and I am closing it now.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3