+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanks trino <3

Thanks trino <3

I will be able now to transfer all my gold, apex and crafted legends/mythics to phropecy now through AH. Lof you so much

Everyone knew this day was coming even before the current fresh start opened.

I'm going the other way. Recently I started a free FS account to see how hard it was to get patron for free since you see a bunch of lazy whiners saying how expensive and difficult it is to get patron and play for free... it was super easy and incredibly cheap. I'm only a couple of months in and I'll be transferring about 8k gold from FS over to my legacy accounts to pay for their account time.

With that gear, you destroy 95% of proph ez. There are a few 6500-7000gs guys but the most you see are between 3500 and 5500 GS.

I think you guys can destroy the server totally

Quote Originally Posted by blycee View Post
    With that gear, you destroy 95% of proph ez. There are a few 6500-7000gs guys but the most you see are between 3500 and 5500 GS.

I think you guys can destroy the server totally
    Fresh starts are always destroyed after a month or two anyway because of the extreme P2W factor. As soon as one group collects more of the top end players the game is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    Fresh starts are always destroyed after a month or two anyway because of the extreme P2W factor. As soon as one group collects more of the top end players the game is over.

Stop trash talk. Server did well for 8month +.

Enjoy the dead server! FS is merely a band-aid on a gaping wound...but I still have fun with it for a few months til the same old problems arise. Would be nice if they actually fixed what was wrong with the game.

no worries there gona be new fs server soon

Of course its possible. Trion will make it easier and cheaper to archieve good gear. Legacy player lost anyways

+ Reply to Thread